PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Acommodation needed for a mature single lady for a week from December 3rd 2012

alextenerife
10-10-2012, 17:56
Mature lady in her fifties going through a lengthy divorce needs a break from the proceedings. I have offered this woman a break here in Tenerife so have organized flights and shall be paying for all her expenses whilst she is here. Unfortunately I do not have accommodation.

If anyone can help out like needing a house sitter or has an apartment available for the nights of Monday December 3rd through and including Saturday 8th December I know she would be most appreciative.

I have funds available to pay for an apartment clean at the end of her stay. But not sufficient for any rent

tonypub
10-10-2012, 19:49
Mature lady in her fifties going through a lengthy divorce needs a break from the proceedings. I have offered this woman a break here in Tenerife so have organized flights and shall be paying for all her expenses whilst she is here. Unfortunately I do not have accommodation.

If anyone can help out like needing a house sitter or has an apartment available for the nights of Monday December 3rd through and including Saturday 8th December I know she would be most appreciative.

I have funds available to pay for an apartment clean at the end of her stay. But not sufficient for any rent:wow::crylaughing:

YOUNG GOLFER
10-10-2012, 20:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXp96Um-TAs

alextenerife
12-10-2012, 09:02
Young golfer.
Thank you for your video.... I just hope one day when you need the help of others someone will send you this video.

Very poor taste when you consider this woman is almost homeless with no form of income.

candy2411
12-10-2012, 09:37
It was a little naive to expect someone to offer free accomodation to a complete stranger.

You are paying the travel expenses so obviously the person is known to you, but it may have been helpful to say exactly the nature of the relationship.

As for somewhere to stay....surely you have a sofa if not a bed to offer!

warbey
12-10-2012, 20:39
Firstly, I do hope Your Help for this Person benefits Her.

Secondly, to ask for what amounts to Charity on a Forum You have just 11 Posts, to put it mildly is surprising.

It also made Me wonder if this is a Wind-up, but that is Your affair and Your responsibility.

If You knew People on here, You would also know Young Golfer is usually first to help others. Perhaps "Taste" can apply in many ways.

YOUNG GOLFER
12-10-2012, 23:55
Sorry but it is very hard to let someone look after your home if you don't know them from Adam.
And i am sorry she is going through a tough time but you have said on here ( you own and run a Spanish company) so i guess you must have a nice enough property for her to stay in.
After all she is your friend and she will need ( I think) to spend as much time as she can with you....she won't get that if she is in another property miles away.

I love nothing more than to help people and I have in the pass..............but in this case for me...... it might of been better for everyone if the money you spent on flights was better spent on a little getaway (break) back in the UK.

:)

timmylish
13-10-2012, 00:00
Did you ask your wife if it was ok for your friend to stay with you?

YOUNG GOLFER
13-10-2012, 00:03
Did you ask your wife if it was ok for your friend to stay with you?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:::crylaughing::crylaughing:

alextenerife
15-10-2012, 08:51
Thank you all for your comments, I accept the criticism of those that have posted understanding that I am not a regular poster on the forum, therefore a stranger to most.

However I was working on the principle that if you dont ask you dont get.

I especially enjoyed the question as to whether I had asked my wife if a friend could stay.... very funny, sadly I am single so if there are any mature single women looking for romance you now know I am available.

Young golfer ... If you feel I have done you an injustice, then that was not my intention.