PDA

View Full Version : Other Tenerife auction house in Las Chafiras

timmylish
11-10-2012, 00:04
As most on here will be aware of the National Holiday this Friday, the above, in the face of this holiday, will be open for viewing in the normal way this Friday with the actual sale being, as usual, on Saturday with a 10.30 KO!
Just went down to make sure of this to-day. Spoke to Peter.

CIM
11-10-2012, 10:01
Havent heard much about the auctions for ages. Do they ever give an idea on lots? Like on a Facebook page or anywhere?

timmylish
11-10-2012, 12:06
I have made this suggestion until I,m blue (nah!Green) in the face. Problem is that the listings are not really completed until the Friday morning so there may be insufficient time to place it on the net. Also, considering the volume of goods on offer here it would probably put people off actually going to the viewings?
Anyway, its still alive and kicking on alternate weeks at 10.30 am

primrose
11-10-2012, 12:08
I have made this suggestion until I,m blue (nah!Green) in the face. Problem is that the listings are not really completed until the Friday morning so there may be insufficient time to place it on the net. Also, considering the volume of goods on offer here it would probably put people off actually going to the viewings?
Anyway, its still alive and kicking on alternate weeks at 10.30 am

It used to be on Facebook every week.

CIM
11-10-2012, 15:12
Wednesday cut off and a precis of items listed on Thursday on their site or a Facebook page or something.
Might get people turning up to bid on something specific and they may well end up buying other things.

timmylish
11-10-2012, 19:28
Wednesday cut off and a precis of items listed on Thursday on their site or a Facebook page or something.
Might get people turning up to bid on something specific and they may well end up buying other things.

You are talking to the converted on this one as you might well have gathered!

YOUNG GOLFER
11-10-2012, 19:37
Why not take a couple of photos the whole amount take 2 secs and post it should take less than a few mins in total.
Could save some people driving out there for viewings.

Megaloo
11-10-2012, 22:33
Theere are some photos of lots for this weeks Auction on Facebook type in Tenerife Auction.

Andy0210
12-10-2012, 07:42
Facebook page is,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tenerife-Auction-Rooms/140015226019442?fref=ts

Auctions currently fortnightly including one this weekend. :)