PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Final preparations before we move to Tenerife

Dashford
11-10-2012, 11:29
3 weeks til I scoop my life up and move to Tenerife. Any advice or things people wish they had done before they moved out?

tonypub
11-10-2012, 11:33
3 weeks til I scoop my life up and move to Tenerife. Any advice or things people wish they had done before they moved out?i just wish i came here sooner.hope all goes well for you.

Dashford
11-10-2012, 11:37
Haha good answer. Cheers mate :)

fesdie
11-10-2012, 13:52
3 weeks til I scoop my life up and move to Tenerife. Any advice or things people wish they had done before they moved out?

We moved out here beginning of July and so far so good. I am sure that you are well organised and ready for the move.

Good luck with it and enjoy :goodluck:

obs
11-10-2012, 14:01

Won the lottery! :goodluck:

cainaries
11-10-2012, 14:04
Wish we hadn't brought all our worldly goods with us, we didn't need them in our new lives!

Good luck with your new life!

chifleta
11-10-2012, 14:22
I came over here with my Canarian bloke and with all my worldy possessions in two suitcases (54 kg of clothes/shoes, books and photos... I always remember that because nowadays you wouldn't be able to get away with that amount) ..... and I lived very happily here so far for 20 years .... all you need is lots of common sense and the thought that you will probably have to work hard (unless you're disgustingly rich, in that case i'm disgustingly jealous), remember it's not a holiday, it's a new life, and just enjoy it - good luck, because unfortunately nowadays you need a lot more luck than anything else :):goodluck:

Mia
11-10-2012, 16:43
i just wish i came here sooner.hope all goes well for you.

Me too!

I totally agree with tonypub

Good luck with the move

fonica
11-10-2012, 17:16
Nice to hear some positive comments so I'm not going to join in with anything negative.Just good luck!!!!!

Dashford
11-10-2012, 18:29
Thanks guys, appreciate all the positivity and I promise to post my first BBQ date on here :)

YOUNG GOLFER
11-10-2012, 18:48
Good luck with the move...................... come and enjoy this great Island.
Positive thinking works for Tenerife that's for sure.