PDA

View Full Version : Chiropractor; Physiotherapist - recommendations please?

Cairo
18-06-2011, 12:10
I normally go to Luke Ramsay but he is closed for holidays, can anyone recommend someone else please?

sunspot
18-06-2011, 14:16
Shame, thats who i was going to recommend to you.lukes great

MrsTT
24-06-2011, 22:08
Lisa Harris is an osteopath based at Karen Whittakers surgery in Los Cristianos.

A.P.&.S.S
24-06-2011, 23:40
Lisa Harris is an osteopath based at Karen Whittakers surgery in Los Cristianos.

There is one in Palm Mar, just at the Flamingo complex...sorry no idea if they are any good tho!!

SuzyQ
25-06-2011, 02:21
I tried Lukes number but yes, they are on hols. Went to Miguel on GdS - very impressed!!! Pinpointed the problem and sorted it quick!

Lovieart
11-07-2011, 20:08
Sorry can you explain Miguel on gds we are desparate for pain relief!!

Is she any good? Do you know anything about her?

Jelly Baby
11-07-2011, 20:41
Sorry can you explain Miguel on gds we are desparate for pain relief!!

Is she any good? Do you know anything about her?

I imagine Miguel is a man. :whistle:

Would love details please!

SuzyQ
12-07-2011, 00:55
I had treatment from Miguel a couple of weeks ago for a slipped disc. He works mainly with machinery, ultra sound etc, but I did have a massage on the last of 3 appointments which was heaven. Within 6 hours of the first appointment I could feel a result. His number is 627 765419 and its €40 per session, but €100 for 3 sessions. Highly recommended. :)

Lovieart
12-07-2011, 11:15
Can you tell me how to find him and contact him thanks

Suej
12-07-2011, 12:23
I had treatment from Miguel a couple of weeks ago for a slipped disc. He works mainly with machinery, ultra sound etc, but I did have a massage on the last of 3 appointments which was heaven. Within 6 hours of the first appointment I could feel a result. His number is 627 765419 and its €40 per session, but €100 for 3 sessions. Highly recommended. :)

Luke charges 80€ for first appointment and then 50€ each session Suzy so Miguel doesn´t sound too expensive!:)

Leax
12-07-2011, 13:00
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good physio near Parque Santiago apts for some deep tissue release work on my badly locked up neck/upper back? It would be great to get a recommendation.
Thanks.

MrsTT
12-07-2011, 13:30
I have merged these threads will ´stick´so the information is handy.

SuzyQ
12-07-2011, 15:21
Can you tell me how to find him and contact him thanks

His number is on my last post. his surgery is next door to the home made ice cream parlour at San Miguel villas, which is at the bottom of San Blas commercial centre. But you have to ring first in any case :)

Leax
12-07-2011, 18:47
Can you tell me is Miguel a chiropractor or physio?

slodgedad
12-07-2011, 19:48
Since my wife's stroke, apart from the Physio therapy we have on the social, we have been going to Tommy and Magdalena in Los Abrigos.

After 4 months of normal physio Carol's hand was still useless. After 4 visits to T & M she can now pick up marbles, rip paper and lift her arm above her head.

Absolute geniuses.

Pm me for their contact number, you won't be disappointed. Carol's in love with them, and so am I.

Leax
12-07-2011, 22:29
Thanks slodgedad, I have been looking at maps and can see Los Abrigos is south Tenerife, but it looks a good distance from Arona, can anyone give me a ballpark of the distance by taxi?
(nice to hear of your wife's improvement, must be fantastic to be getting such a great result)

slodgedad
12-07-2011, 22:44
Thanks slodgedad, I have been looking at maps and can see Los Abrigos is south Tenerife, but it looks a good distance from Arona, can anyone give me a ballpark of the distance by taxi?
(nice to hear of your wife's improvement, must be fantastic to be getting such a great result)

If you have a problem getting to them, they also do home visits and bring the table with them

tfgirl
19-07-2011, 16:36
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good physio near Parque Santiago apts for some deep tissue release work on my badly locked up neck/upper back? It would be great to get a recommendation.
Thanks.

There is a good one in the area of Las Americas and Los Cristianos (home service), his name is Chris and is a physio and masseur (Shiatsu, Californian, Ayurvedic, Swedish). Unblocking and pain relief after the first session, he charges 50 euros per hour. His mobile: 619503730. Hope it helps you.

Lovieart
19-07-2011, 16:58
Miguel has worked on my partner and has had an amazing result. John was in pain for over a year and after first visit although uncomfortable had a marked improvement. Very profeesional man , very friendly and hit the spot , where the problem was almost without touching him! Highly recommend him.

Lissalyon
02-10-2013, 22:24
Wouldn't want anyone to miss Eugeni Evsikov. He's been mentioned on here before.

He does a bit of everything, massage, osteopath, Korean health balls, prickly mats, cupping and more

Sorted out my back pain and headache in one session.

Lovely man. He is Russian but speaks excellent English. He's been in Tenerife 11 years.

He's 35 euros a session and works mon to sat at the hotel Bitacora in PDlA from 1 till 5