PDA

View Full Version : Free settee for two weeks.

Harmonicaman
13-10-2012, 14:33
Could someone lend me their settee for two weeks to save me hotel bills. You can sit on it during the day and watch TV and stuff, as long as I can get it back to kip on at night. I'll even do your washing up!:)

Dashford
13-10-2012, 15:45
Funny!!!! Not

Harmonicaman
13-10-2012, 15:47
Funny!!!! Not

Yes it was...:crylaughing:

Dashford
13-10-2012, 15:51
So someone lends you their couch but they get it for free?!?! Doesn't even make sense haha

Harmonicaman
13-10-2012, 16:00
So someone lends you their couch but they get it for free?!?! Doesn't even make sense haha

Never mind...Happy Birthday on Tuesday.:)

LUCKY
13-10-2012, 16:17
:feret:
Could someone lend me their settee for two weeks to save me hotel bills. You can sit on it during the day and watch TV and stuff, as long as I can get it back to kip on at night. I'll even do your washing up!:) At last i can do my bit for the poor, I have been waiting all my life to an act of charity. and it came to me in a flash, you can use my sofa, its a three seater so i guess you would be most comfortable. what dates where you looking for. as our new sofa arrives next week, and our old one is free to use , It will be in our back garden on our council estate here in Yorkshire from next wedneday, i say wednesday thats if DFS the one with the continual sale deliver as promised. so feel free to avail youreself of our ameneties , i will as a guesture of good will , send you your'e bus fare and they say we are tight in yorkshire.:flatcap::feret:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

DONT FORGET YOUR'E MARIGOLD'S

Harmonicaman
13-10-2012, 16:23
:feret: At last i can do my bit for the poor, I have been waiting all my life to an act of charity. and it came to me in a flash, you can use my sofa, its a three seater so i guess you would be most comfortable. what dates where you looking for. as our new sofa arrives next week, and our old one is free to use , It will be in our back garden on our council estate here in Yorkshire from next wedneday, i say wednesday thats if DFS the one with the continual sale deliver as promised. so feel free to avail youreself of our ameneties , i will as a guesture of good will , send you your'e bus fare and they say we are tight in yorkshire.:flatcap::feret:

DONT FORGET YOUR'E MARIGOLD'S

Have you tied them ferrets up?http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/f/ferret-282.gif If not, I ain't coming...

LUCKY
13-10-2012, 16:30
Have you tied them ferrets up?http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/f/ferret-282.gif If not, I ain't coming... Did you not see my post the other day . The ferrets are free to good home. By the way how much is the bus fare.:flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
13-10-2012, 16:34

Who said anything about a couch it's a settee ?:D

HM you can can have one of ours we have 2 (posh ain't we) not !:D

Santiago
13-10-2012, 16:37
Have you tied them ferrets up?http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/f/ferret-282.gif If not, I ain't coming...

We only have a little one, but you are welcome to use it!

:hide:

Malteser Monkey
13-10-2012, 16:43

What ferret ?

Santiago
13-10-2012, 16:46
What ferret ?

No, MM, we call ours a settee, sofa or couch! Do they call settees ferrets in North Wales?

Harmonicaman
13-10-2012, 16:46
:feret: Did you not see my post the other day . The ferrets are free to good home. By the way how much is the bus fare.:flatcap:

I'm sure the driver said it was £150...:whistle:

I'm in the huff with Welsh people just now...:cheeky:

I'm only a short-**** anyway...thanks Santi!:tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
13-10-2012, 16:56
I had to google it 2-1 sorry

you can tell I'm not into my footie - more's the point how did England get on ?

blimey 5-0

cainaries
13-10-2012, 17:17

You must have a very big house then, MM! (Miaou from a post of yours months back). Can we all come and stay?

LUCKY
13-10-2012, 17:35
I'm sure the driver said it was £150...:whistle:

I'm in the huff with Welsh people just now...:cheeky:

I'm only a short-**** anyway...thanks Santi!:tiphat:

With all those quotes were you trying to lose me in the small print. I am sure you quoted bus fare at £150. ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS. i will now arrange for DFS to deliver the old piece of furniture to your'e home address its got wheels on the Sofa ,Couch Settee, call it what you like , you can then transport youre self anywhere you wish. I think you are taking the michael with a capital P out of my charitable act , you can only push a Yorkshireman so far.:flatcap::feret:

sundownersvince
13-10-2012, 18:34
He only needs a wee one.:D

Harmonicaman
13-10-2012, 18:52
He only needs a wee one.:D

I'll curl up on a pouffe if needs be...:D

TOTO 99
13-10-2012, 18:59

I didn't think those rumours were true?...:laugh:

Harmonicaman
13-10-2012, 19:01
I didn't think those rumours were true?...:laugh:

Oh no! Have I spelled it wrong?...:crylaughing:

warbey
13-10-2012, 20:48

Careful You dont fall off.

I get the point though..

LUCKY
14-10-2012, 01:15
I also have 2 armchairs that are free from occupation just in case you have 2 friends to bring with you, See this Yorkshire lad (thats me by the way) tries to help the less fortunate than oneself:flatcap::feret:

warbey
14-10-2012, 19:30
I also have 2 armchairs that are free from occupation just in case you have 2 friends to bring with you, See this Yorkshire lad (thats me by the way) tries to help the less fortunate than oneself:flatcap::feret:

Have You a Coal Fire to warm Us up, or do We rely on

these Phoney "ferets" a la Francaise .

LUCKY
14-10-2012, 19:38
Have You a Coal Fire to warm Us up, or do We rely on

these Phoney "ferets" a la Francaise . :flatcap:Did you not read my post free to good home . now you wanna 8 the perishers (no accounting for taste) or are you offering to share a bottle of Chateau La Fette with the said ferrets:flatcap:

warbey
14-10-2012, 19:45
The said Ferrets only have one R. hover Your thingy over one.

They are foreigners.

It would be cheaper to come to Yours than to transport the Chairs to the Highlands see thee.

LUCKY
14-10-2012, 20:41
The said Ferrets only have one R. hover Your thingy over one.

They are foreigners.

It would be cheaper to come to Yours than to transport the Chairs to the Highlands see thee.:feret: i have an impediment i tend to roll my R's. .:flatcap::feret: re delivery of Settee and 2 armchairs when DFS deliver our new one on wednesday. I will give the driver a tip , then ask him to kindly deliver it to the said address that i received via the PM system yesterday.:steeringwheel:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferret

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferret please go hoover your'e Rs

Santiago
15-10-2012, 22:24
Well? Where are they?

Malteser Monkey
16-10-2012, 09:46
Well? Where are they?

The Ferrets, DFS, who ?

LUCKY
16-10-2012, 10:34
The Ferrets, DFS, who ?:feret::feret: they are here and tomorrow is D day for DFS:flatcap:

Santiago
16-10-2012, 21:45
:feret::feret: they are here and tomorrow is D day for DFS:flatcap:

I will wait to hear of the delivery with bated breath - or something!

LUCKY
16-10-2012, 23:06
I will wait to hear of the delivery with bated breath - or something! :feret:please do hopefully they will deliver on time:flatcap::feret:

Malteser Monkey
17-10-2012, 17:20
and .............................?

LUCKY
17-10-2012, 19:38
:flatcap::feret:
and .............................?

What a waste of time waited in all day apart from doing some carpenetry outside the workshop near the orchard, also finnished work on the summer house ( that was for TOTO99s benfit) received a phone call from DFS. about the furniture apparently they damamged it loading it on their truck. So now Harmicoman this is where you come into the story . They only have one left in the country and it happens to be at their Aberdeen branch . should i forward straight on from there to you ( thanks to the wonderfull PM system i still have your'e address that you sent me) and i will keep my old one. just for your'e perusal only i am sending you a link to see if it will suffice your'e requirments. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OR-h85coiOg#! I do not think the young lady will come along with the delivery men :flatcap::feret:

warbey
17-10-2012, 20:17
I reckon the P.M. of Your system equals Post Mortem Lucky.

If I had a Summer House it would be located in Tenerife, not an Orchard. I'd (Geoff) Boycott that Mate.

LUCKY
17-10-2012, 20:50
I reckon the P.M. of Your system equals Post Mortem Lucky.

If I had a Summer House it would be located in Tenerife, not an Orchard. I'd (Geoff) Boycott that Mate. Certainly no probs with the GB issue. I was working outside the workshop near the orchard this morning and this afternoon if you read my weather post i finnished work on the summer house. which is not near the orchard or workshop it is else where in the (GRINDS) grounds . OWZATT :flatcap:

warbey
17-10-2012, 20:54
:feret: Certainly no probs with the GB issue. I was working outside the workshop near the orchard this morning and this afternoon if you read my weather post i finnished work on the summer house. which is not near the orchard or workshop it is else where in the (GRINDS) grounds . OWZATT :flatcap:

Out...Middle of Your Leg..

LUCKY
17-10-2012, 21:02
Out...Middle of Your Leg.. Surely that was a No ball ouch!!!!!:flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
18-10-2012, 10:08
:flatcap::feret:

What a waste of time waited in all day apart from doing some carpenetry outside the workshop near the orchard, also finnished work on the summer house ( that was for TOTO99s benfit) received a phone call from DFS. about the furniture apparently they damamged it loading it on their truck. So now Harmicoman this is where you come into the story . They only have one left in the country and it happens to be at their Aberdeen branch . should i forward straight on from there to you ( thanks to the wonderfull PM system i still have your'e address that you sent me) and i will keep my old one. just for your'e perusal only i am sending you a link to see if it will suffice your'e requirments. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OR-h85coiOg#! I do not think the young lady will come along with the delivery men :flatcap::feret:

That is some settee sofa whatever - gorgeous - must have set you back a few quid:D

:feret: Surely that was a No ball ouch!!!!!:flatcap::feret:

LBW more like

LUCKY
18-10-2012, 10:24
:feret:[QUOTE=Malteser Monkey;228934]That is some settee sofa whatever - gorgeous - must have set you back a few quid:D

Why was the price tag left on :flatcap::feret: Buy now pay 2013 :hide:

Santiago
18-10-2012, 14:28
:feret:[QUOTE=Malteser Monkey;228934]That is some settee sofa whatever - gorgeous - must have set you back a few quid:D
Why was the price tag left on :flatcap::feret: Buy now pay 2013 :hide:

I thought you had it for four years free - well, that is what the ad seems to say!

LUCKY
18-10-2012, 15:49
[QUOTE=LUCKY;228942]:feret:

I thought you had it for four years free - well, that is what the ad seems to say!

Did you really manage to read that print it was soooo small:flatcap::feret:

Santiago
18-10-2012, 21:48
:feret:[QUOTE=Santiago;229009]

Did you really manage to read that print it was soooo small:flatcap::feret:

Wore my glasses over my contact lenses!!!!!!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd259/gobbleinwoods/emotions/smiley-chores028.gif