PDA

View Full Version : Another new couple

brianandelaine
13-10-2012, 15:24
Hi all.

Brian and Elaine have house in callao and a place in Bournemouth England trying very hard to move to Tenerife full time hope to make it very soon.
We are new to this forum but used to post regularly on another Tenerife forum very similar to this on and already recognise some familiar names.hoping to make lots of new friends on here.

AL JAY
13-10-2012, 15:33
:welcome::goodluck:Welcome to the forum Brian & Elaine i hope you get your wish of moving over permanantly to the Island and look forward to your posts!

LUCKY
13-10-2012, 18:28
:feret::flatcap:Welcome enjoy the forum they are a friendly lot here looking forward to your'e posts:flatcap::feret:

RETEPYELKNIRB
13-10-2012, 20:08
Hi both wife and I also newbies and wish you very best of luck.

sunspot
13-10-2012, 20:16
Hi to both of you, i live in callao and hope to meet you both soon,..............welcome to the forum

warbey
13-10-2012, 20:42
Welcome from Me. hope You both realise Your Dream soon.:):)

Sal
13-10-2012, 20:45
Hi all.

Brian and Elaine have house in callao and a place in Bournemouth England trying very hard to move to Tenerife full time hope to make it very soon.
We are new to this forum but used to post regularly on another Tenerife forum very similar to this on and already recognise some familiar names.hoping to make lots of new friends on here.

Welcome Brian and Elaine! We are almost neighbours - We live in Parkstone, Poole. Probably been on the same Tenerife flight at some time!
We also want to move to Tenerife eventually. Good luck in your venture!

Santiago
13-10-2012, 22:29
Hi all.

:hi:
Hi Brian and Elaine, and welcome to the forum. I used to live in Bournemouth so I can understand your wanting to move. Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.

cainaries
13-10-2012, 23:13
:hi:
Hi Brian and Elaine, and welcome to the forum. I used to live in Bournemouth so I can understand your wanting to move. Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.

Not sure how to take that, Santiago! I used to live in Southampton and Bournemouth is extremely posh in comparison!!!

Sal
13-10-2012, 23:37
Not sure how to take that, Santiago! I used to live in Southampton and Bournemouth is extremely posh in comparison!!!

Brixton is probably posh compared to Southampton! Bournemouth is OK, but up it's own a*se! Poole is much better!

brianandelaine
14-10-2012, 09:48
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Hope to meet a lot of you very soon.

TIS
14-10-2012, 13:33
Hope it all works out for you.

chifleta
14-10-2012, 13:48

I'm from Ludgershall (Nr. Andover) LMFAO .... if we went to a nightclub in Bournemouth we'd have to tell them we were from Salisbury, otherwise they wouldn't let us in hahahahaha..........

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome by the way, hope you settle in quickly :)

cainaries
14-10-2012, 17:29
Brixton is probably posh compared to Southampton! Bournemouth is OK, but up it's own a*se! Poole is much better!

And how about Winchester then? if we wanted a moderately posh day out we went to Bournemouth, if we wanted totally grand, we'd go to Winchester.

gandt2000
14-10-2012, 20:16
Welcome to the forum. We have retired here for past 18 months and life has never been better. Research carefully what your doing financially etc.

Hi all.

brightonbel
14-10-2012, 21:23
Hi Brian and Elaine welcome aboard we are newbies as well , we have a home in Valle and in Ireland. Our aim is to move over permanently as well , maybe meet up in the future?Best wishes

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Brian and Elaine welcome aboard we are newbies as well , we have a home in Valle and in Ireland. Our aim is to move over permanently as well , maybe meet up in the future?Best wishes