PDA

View Full Version : I can't open my e-mails in Hotmail

penelope pitstop
13-10-2012, 20:44
Can anyone offer any help please? I can't open my e mails in hotmail. I click on them & nothing happens.

Also every website I go on, including this one, I get a message up 'recover webpage' & this is happening continuously. I have had to retype this message 3 times because of it.

Very frustrating & annoying!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I have had to re-install Google Chrome to get everything working properly. I had uninstalled it as it affected something I was doing work-wise, not had to put it back on again!

kingbaker
14-10-2012, 00:00
Can anyone offer any help please? I can't open my e mails in hotmail. I click on them & nothing happens.

Also every website I go on, including this one, I get a message up 'recover webpage' & this is happening continuously. I have had to retype this message 3 times because of it.

Very frustrating & annoying!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I have had to re-install Google Chrome to get everything working properly. I had uninstalled it as it affected something I was doing work-wise, not had to put it back on again!

My Hotmail is acting the maggot in recent days also...................this happens sometimes when they are really busy.

timmylish
14-10-2012, 00:39
No. This is just an attempt to persuade users to change over to www.outlook.com which will replace hotmail, I think next year. Hotmail will no longer be!
PP I had a similar problem some months ago and found that my a/c had either been infiltrated or a virus had been attached. Now if you sign in and sign out each time you use your email don,t. For the moment go into your settings and change or up-date something in there, only known to you. For sure breaking into your a/c is probably simple so change your password using figures and letters, the more figures the better! Best of luck!

Suej
14-10-2012, 10:17
Hotmail is the pits! I have three friends recently that I have received spam emails from! I do not open the links contained in them but let the senders know immediately! in each case they have not sent the dodgy emails and were not aware their address books had been stolen! Outlook is the better option or GMail! never had a problem with either!;)

warbey
14-10-2012, 20:02
I understand it is possible to transfer from Hotmail to Outlook by involuntarily Signing in, which converts Your Account.
I dont know Details, but know it happens if You aren't careful.

If this happens I believe You lose Your Inbox too.

Malteser Monkey
15-10-2012, 13:04
I can't even open hotmail today

TOTO 99
15-10-2012, 13:41
I can't even open hotmail today

I can get into it but it won't show the emails....how very queer...

If you're desperate to see what's in there you can get in through a website called mail2web.com
just type your details in and you're in.....

Malteser Monkey
15-10-2012, 13:45
I can get into it but it won't show the emails....how very queer...

If you're desperate to see what's in there you can get in through a website called mail2web.com
just type your details in and you're in.....

and you expect me to trust you do you ? I can't get into Barclays either - suppose you have a website for that too:wink2::fpull::cheeky:

Yes i can get in now and can't open anything

TOTO 99
15-10-2012, 13:52
and you expect me to trust you do you ? I can't get into Barclays either - suppose you have a website for that too:wink2::fpull::cheeky:

Yes i can get in now and can't open anything

Bloody 'ell..I pass on these helpful hints and you don't trust me?.........Barclays I may need a bit of time for but you have my word that the mail2web site is the real dealio....

Malteser Monkey
15-10-2012, 14:13
ok ok where do I sign ?:D

warbey
15-10-2012, 19:13
ok ok where do I sign ?:D

How about Natwest..

I cant get into Hotmail either.. Get a saw, it must be hacked.....

I managed to get in, lose a couple and get out
I think I will be leaving this lot.

I noticed whilst waiting access that it was diverting to Live from Hotmail..
Oh Dear..

Malteser Monkey
16-10-2012, 09:57
How about Natwest..

I cant get into Hotmail either.. Get a saw, it must be hacked.....

I managed to get in, lose a couple and get out
I think I will be leaving this lot.

I noticed whilst waiting access that it was diverting to Live from Hotmail..
Oh Dear..

Oh i'll look out for that will try it in a bit - I'm still trying to transfer all my funds to Toto !:D

Vortex Wake
16-10-2012, 10:17
Possible not relevant to this thread, but my ISP Virgin uses a similar web base email system to Google Mail.

I am unable to see Virgin email messages open in Firefox (just blank pages) - yet Internet Explorer is fine.

Google mail opens fine in both browsers.

TOTO 99
16-10-2012, 11:03
Oh i'll look out for that will try it in a bit - I'm still trying to transfer all my funds to Toto !:D

Sounds good to me MM....let me know when it's ok to withdraw...:devil2:

Malteser Monkey
16-10-2012, 11:21
Sounds good to me MM....let me know when it's ok to withdraw...:devil2:

soo many jokes sooooo little time

you'll need my PIN:D

TOTO 99
16-10-2012, 11:35
soo many jokes sooooo little time

you'll need my PIN:D

No I won't.......there'll be back door I can use..:devil: :devil:

Malteser Monkey
16-10-2012, 11:58
No I won't.......there'll be back door I can use..:devil: :devil:

That's it I'm cancelling the transaction :raspberry2:

penelope pitstop
16-10-2012, 15:29
I used to use mail2web successfully when we lived in Tenerife.

As I said earlier, the only way I could open my hotmail e mails was to re-install google chrome. I am still having problems with websites though.

Suej
16-10-2012, 15:35
I used to use mail2web successfully when we lived in Tenerife.

As I said earlier, the only way I could open my hotmail e mails was to re-install google chrome. I am still having problems with websites though.

Try Firefox!