PDA

View Full Version : Need a link to activate my Microsoft Office 2010 please

Suej
19-06-2011, 12:37
Can anyone post a direct link where I can activate Miscrosoft Office 2010. It has recently been installed on my new laptop (almost one month ago) now each time I open Outlook a window appears to tell me my software is not activated? and that I have 3 days left to do this! what happens after that I donīt know? if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I do have an ID number but not the license key.??? Also should I have an installation disc?

jim1joiner
19-06-2011, 12:45
download microsoft activator from BTJunkie,it worked for me.good luck

Suej
19-06-2011, 13:22
Will give it a try...Thanks jim!

markcuk
19-06-2011, 13:45
http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?scid=sw;en;1844&showpage=1

if you find your key do this

Here is how to enter the code.

open Word and click on File > Help and then click on the Purchase Product Button. That opens a window and then select Enter Product Key

Suej
19-06-2011, 14:31
http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?scid=sw;en;1844&showpage=1

if you find your key do this

Here is how to enter the code.

open Word and click on File > Help and then click on the Purchase Product Button. That opens a window and then select Enter Product Key

I havenīt got the key only ID number:wall:

Added after 7 minutes:

download microsoft activator from BTJunkie,it worked for me.good luck

Iīve looked at this site but itīs asking for too much info including credit card details...been had like this before so donīt want to risk it...:typing:

cainaries
19-06-2011, 15:06
Bit of a problem this, Suej. Can you not get hold of the key? Years ago I paid for an original version of Windows XP from a shop here in La Palma but obviously they must have sold the same software to a few people because I didn't have the original packaging etc. I got in touch with Microsoft Spain and explained the whole sorry story in English and they sorted it out at no cost to me but I did have to supply the name and address of the shop which I was quite happy to do in the circumstances.

Suej
19-06-2011, 15:25
Bit of a problem this, Suej. Can you not get hold of the key? Years ago I paid for an original version of Windows XP from a shop here in La Palma but obviously they must have sold the same software to a few people because I didn't have the original packaging etc. I got in touch with Microsoft Spain and explained the whole sorry story in English and they sorted it out at no cost to me but I did have to supply the name and address of the shop which I was quite happy to do in the circumstances.

Hi Cainaries itīs only microsoft office that needs actiĄvating, I have genuine Windows 7 no probs, the guy who set my pc up into English etc...installed MS Office 2010 pro plus and I have waited days for him to get back to me. Iīm sure there must be an easy enough solution....LOL!!! just need to find it.

timmylish
19-06-2011, 15:33
Hi Cainaries itīs only microsoft office that needs actiĄvating, I have genuine Windows 7 no probs, the guy who set my pc up into English etc...installed MS Office 2010 pro plus and I have waited days for him to get back to me. Iīm sure there must be an easy enough solution....LOL!!! just need to find it.

Not wishing to cast aspertions on anyone who may have touched your computer however, it may be that the Microsoft Office 2010 may have been obtained from a non-licenced source! (ps Just like I,ve done myself!). So, I would respectfully suggest you contact your "Man" asap! Anyway, since I,ve done this myself, using "btjunkie" I know a bit about that source. At no time have I ever given or been asked to give my c/c details. Just go to that source, do a search for the key and d/l it directly onto your computer. Simple as!

Vortex Wake
19-06-2011, 15:34
How much did your guy charge you?

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=MS+Office+2010+pro+plus+cost&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=3013542210025234226&sa=X&ei=bAj-TY-8OMuq-Abf_OmyAw&ved=0CG0Q8wIwAg

Suej
19-06-2011, 15:39
Not wishing to cast aspertions on anyone who may have touched your computer however, it may be that the Microsoft Office 2010 may have been obtained from a non-licenced source! (ps Just like I,ve done myself!). So, I would respectfully suggest you contact your "Man" asap! Anyway, since I,ve done this myself, using "btjunkie" I know a bit about that source. At no time have I ever given or been asked to give my c/c details. Just go to that source, do a search for the key and d/l it directly onto your computer. Simple as!

I have been on BTJunkie site and step two for the download is CC details:eek: Iīll try again! :spin:

Added after 5 minutes:

How much did your guy charge you?

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=MS+Office+2010+pro+plus+cost&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=3013542210025234226&sa=X&ei=bAj-TY-8OMuq-Abf_OmyAw&ved=0CG0Q8wIwAg

He charged 80€ to set the windows 7 up in English, configure and set up the printer scanner and also set up my anti virus, he included the MS office 2010 pro plus in that price, he was here for a couple of hours, Oh and he also cleaned out the fan and heat sink on my old laptop. Have I been done?

timmylish
19-06-2011, 15:45
I have been on BTJunkie site and step to for the download is CC details:eek:

Your trying to open the "sponsered links" I,m afraid. Just drop down a couple of lines, look for one, nah! Just take this;-
http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Microsoft-Office-2010-Professional-Key-x86-BETA/7494443cdd7fad57312289946eaa6ba050c27c325be4, if I,ve not done this correctly just do as I suggested!

markcuk
19-06-2011, 15:46
sounds like the guy installed a trial version usually 60days. you will need to speak to him if you paid him for an official copy. dont use a crack or hack to activate it (updates are available for office and you need those to keep your computer secure)

Muppet
19-06-2011, 15:47
A lot of software, including MS Office and anti-virus programs are often loaded onto new computers by the suppliers - the idea being that if you find it is something you want to use you need to buy it. You normally get 30 or so "free" uses before it begins to nag you about registering it. MS Office is not cheap to buy either, so unless you can find another "source" you will have to agree to pay for it. That's why Microsoft are the richest company on the planet!

Suej
19-06-2011, 15:58
Your trying to open the "sponsered links" I,m afraid. Just drop down a couple of lines, look for one, nah! Just take this;-
http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Microsoft-Office-2010-Professional-Key-x86-BETA/7494443cdd7fad57312289946eaa6ba050c27c325be4, if I,ve not done this correctly just do as I suggested!

I clicked on download torrent and a notice tells me that windows cannot open this file?

A lot of software, including MS Office and anti-virus programs are often loaded onto new computers by the suppliers - the idea being that if you find it is something you want to use you need to buy it. You normally get 30 or so "free" uses before it begins to nag you about registering it. MS Office is not cheap to buy either, so unless you can find another "source" you will have to agree to pay for it. That's why Microsoft are the richest company on the planet!

The guy definitely installed Office and Outlook. A dodgy copy maybe? nothing was mentioned about buying anything!???

satandpcguy
19-06-2011, 16:10
Why not use openoffice.org instead?
a free "office" software, that is compataible with the MS office file formats, and has spradsheets and wordy processors...

Suej
19-06-2011, 16:11

As you say itīs probably from another source in which case I will need the license key from the guy who installed it...Iīm sure he used a disc to load it.

Muppet
19-06-2011, 16:13
If it was a dodgy copy then it would probably work, albeit with somebody else's codes. As earlier, these programs are readily available and work for a while as well to allow you to try them, trouble is they are not cheap to buy when you find out you need them !!

Current MS prices for the Office 2010 suite are

Student edition (this does not include outlook) Ģ109.99
Home edition Ģ239.99
Professional edition Ģ429.99

markcuk
19-06-2011, 16:17
if you want office 2010 with outlook you need office 2010 home and business

Suej
19-06-2011, 16:22
I have the pro plus edition! which you say is Ģ429!!!!!:eek: I would have appreciated being told by this guy exactly what he was installing and the consequences. Iīm not happy about it at all:(

Vortex Wake
19-06-2011, 16:31
I have the pro plus edition! which you say is Ģ429!!!!!:eek: I would have appreciated being told by this guy exactly what he was installing and the consequences. Iīm not happy about it at all:(

Yes - hence my link to the real price earlier. I kind of thought that you had not handed over that sort of money to a computer guy.

Suej
19-06-2011, 16:46
Yes - hence my link to the real price earlier. I kind of thought that you had not handed over that sort of money to a computer guy.

Looking again at the Activation wizard it states I have a corporate version...could this mean it can be installed in multiple computers but will all have the same license key? just a thought!:crazy:

Harmonicaman
19-06-2011, 16:47
I don't know if this link might help suej.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/sharepoint-workspace-help/activate-office-2010-programs-HA010354227.aspx

Suej
19-06-2011, 16:50
I don't know if this link might help suej.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/sharepoint-workspace-help/activate-office-2010-programs-HA010354227.aspx
Thanks HM I tried this directly from the help tab in outlook, but when I click on Change license key nothing happens???

BobMac
19-06-2011, 18:24
If you downloaded it from a torrent site, there is likely to be a propblem activating it

Microshaft seem to have tightened up there security system on all there pproducts; to the extent that you can download a copy and crack but it will only work for so long then they catch up with it and disable the activation and tell you that you need to activate it and when you try to it tells you that the licence is invalid and gives you a telephone number to contact to purchase a valid licence.

Suej
19-06-2011, 18:29
If you downloaded it from a torrent site, there is likely to be a propblem activating it

Microshaft seem to have tightened up there security system on all there pproducts; to the extent that you can download a copy and crack but it will only work for so long then they catch up with it and disable the activation and tell you that you need to activate it and when you try to it tells you that the licence is invalid and gives you a telephone number to contact to purchase a valid licence.

It was installed by disc by a reputable guy over here, as I said earlier it is a corporate edition (not sure if that means multiple computers with the same license key) so as and when I can find out from him I think Iīm stumped! it is the weekend so will have to wait until tomorrow now....which is the final to activate :wall: when I first posted I thought it would be just a simple task.....HA!

Microshaft!....like it!:lol::lol::lol:

BobMac
19-06-2011, 18:35
It was installed by disc by a reputable guy over here, as I said earlier it is a corporate edition (not sure if that means multiple computers with the same license key) so as an d when I can find out from him I think Iīm stumped! it is the weekend so will have to wait until tomorrow now....which leaves me one day to activate :wall:

Microshaft!....like it!:lol::lol::lol:

Hi Sue

Google for a free product called Belarc Advisor.

Install it, run it and save the report it produces then browse it.

It produces a report which includes all the licence keys for every product installed on your machine.

If it is a corporate edition, it shouldn't need activating na d it shouldn't have been installed on a home user PC - it is only meant for use be companies.

delderek
19-06-2011, 18:38
I clicked on download torrent and a notice tells me that windows cannot open this file?

The guy definitely installed Office and Outlook. A dodgy copy maybe? nothing was mentioned about buying anything!???

You need to download a torrent client,,,i,e utorrent then use the bt junkie site. http://www.utorrent.com/

Suej
19-06-2011, 18:46
Hi Sue

It produces a report which includes all the licence keys for every product installed on your machine.

If it is a corporate edition, it shouldn't need activating na d it shouldn't have been installed on a home user PC - it is only meant for use be companies.

Thanks BoMac! Just downloaded it on my old laptop (as that is what I am using at the mo) WOW! it does have the Office key for this machine! off to download on my new laptop where I have the activation problem. :crossfingers:

Zara
19-06-2011, 18:53
Hi Sue

I think you are talking about the same guy I use and he installed Office 2007 on my net book. It worked fine when I last used it in March but when I got to the UK this time I am getting a message that it has not been installed for the current user and I should set up and install.

I emailed him to ask if he had installed a trial version or full version and he assured >>>It was the full version and not a trial. This is quite a common error message. Is it Office 2007 or 2010 that is installed?>>> So I am contacting him when I get home to get him to sort it.

I did have the same problem on my laptop but he phoned me and talked me through how to enter the security key codes and I've had no problems.

Suej
19-06-2011, 19:13
Hi Sue

I think you are talking about the same guy I use and he installed Office 2007 on my net book. It worked fine when I last used it in March but when I got to the UK this time I am getting a message that it has not been installed for the current user and I should set up and install.

I emailed him to ask if he had installed a trial version or full version and he assured >>>It was the full version and not a trial. This is quite a common error message. Is it Office 2007 or 2010 that is installed?>>> So I am contacting him when I get home to get him to sort it.

I did have the same problem on my laptop but he phoned me and talked me through how to enter the security key codes and I've had no problems.

Yes itīs the same guy Zara, I emailed him my screen shots on Friday afternoon and he hasnīt been back since probably because itīs the weekend but I only have until tomorrow to activate it! Thanks to BobMacīs help I have now located the key in the computer.:Dn I think S would have installed 2010 on your laptop the same as mine.

Hi Sue

Iīve now found what it says as being the key under the heading software licenses...is that what I need to use to activate please Bob?

Oh dear Bobīs gone! :eyebrows:

markcuk
19-06-2011, 19:59
I bet you have the beta version installed and this is the key http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/activation.aspx

try the key you found first

Suej
19-06-2011, 20:19
I bet you have the beta version installed and this is the key http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/activation.aspx

try the key you found first

The key that the program Belarc found in my pc is different to the Beta one on the link you sent. Will it not matter if I get it wrong first time then?

murph
19-06-2011, 20:24
Looking again at the Activation wizard it states I have a corporate version...could this mean it can be installed in multiple computers but will all have the same license key? just a thought!:crazy:

It would appear your man has (legitimately?) got himself a corporate version, which allows multiple computers to use the same download and key. He will have this key - no doubt about it!

markcuk
19-06-2011, 20:30
it will be fine try the one you have and ignore the beta one then.

Harmonicaman
19-06-2011, 21:07
It should be 25 digits grouped in 5s suej. Put a hyphen(-) between them.

I've just installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 on mine.

Suej
19-06-2011, 21:36
It should be 25 digits grouped in 5s suej. Put a hyphen(-) between them.

I've just installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 on mine.

Just checked that HM and yes it is groups of 5 digits! Thanks X:woot:

murph
19-06-2011, 21:47
Just checked that HM and yes it is groups of 5 digits! Thanks X:woot:

Well type em in, I am dying to know what happens !!! LOL :lol::jumping:

cainaries
19-06-2011, 22:24
Suspense is killing us all, Suej!

No disrespect to you but surely computer help-people aren't actually supposed to buy corporate copies and then distribute them piecemeal to their clients? I don't want to get into the ethics of Microshaft which is a whole 'nother issue. Anyhow, hope you sort it all out. You'll know to ask for the key next time he installs something at least.

Harmonicaman
19-06-2011, 22:30

No disrespect to you but surely computer help-people aren't actually supposed to buy corporate copies and then distribute them piecemeal to their clients? I don't want to get into the ethics of Microshaft which is a whole 'nother issue. Anyhow, hope you sort it all out. You'll know to ask for the key next time he installs something at least.
She won't need to with that cute little download Bobmac gave us. It finds the key itself!

cainaries
19-06-2011, 22:32
She won't need to with that cute little download Bobmac gave us. It finds the key itself!
Might give her guy pause for thought though.

Suej
19-06-2011, 22:33
Well type em in, I am dying to know what happens !!! LOL :lol::jumping:

I typed the numbers in and it said to continue to set up????? I am not sure I ought to be doing this so think I should wait and give my guy a call first thing in the morning to check! if I canīt get hold of him Iīll just have to continue and see if I can muddle through the set up, Wot are you lot like?:eek: Iīve got sweaty palms here!...Iīm not very computer literate and this scares the cr*p outa me!:help:

What a great little program it is too!:D

cainaries
19-06-2011, 22:39
I typed the numbers in and it said to continue to set up????? I am not sure I ought to be doing this so think I should wait and give my guy a call first thing in the morning to check! if I canīt get hold of him Iīll just have to continue and see if I can muddle through the set up, Wot are you lot like?:eek: Iīve got sweaty palms here!...Iīm not very computer literate and this scares the cr*p outa me!:help:

What a great little program it is too!:D

Every sympathy from me. Tomorrow my sick desktop is going to a new man a friend found who speaks English and I just hope he can actually repair it rather than do what the last lot did which was simply to delete my entire working life and give it back with zilch on it .. and want paying for it!

Suej
19-06-2011, 22:40

Cainaries all pc "guys" know how to "do" things like this. Microshaft exploit us. I think Iīve just become immoral! LOL!:surrender:

timmylish
20-06-2011, 18:52
Cainaries all pc "guys" know how to "do" things like this. Microshaft exploit us. I think Iīve just become immoral! LOL!:surrender:

Its for this reason that I had no qualms about D/l Office 2010 Pro from the internet (btjunkie).

Suej
20-06-2011, 19:00
Its for this reason that I had no qualms about D/l Office 2010 Pro from the internet (btjunkie).

I spoke to my pc guy this morning and he asked me for the key that I had got from that little handy download, He said he would sort it out his end but he was very vague...so Iīll have to wait and see. Itīs all installed now Timmy ans Iīm happy with it, it works fine (for the moment) apart from the bloody activation of course!

BobMac
21-06-2011, 16:04

Unless you have a working key, this doesn't actually work now - Microshaft have got their act together now and cracks and keygens will only last for a couple of months before being deactivated unless you are happy to run without any M/S updates.

I know that because I had a copy of Windows 7 I was testing out and it suddenly stopped working because it wouldn't reactivate without a valid key purchased from M/S

Suej
21-06-2011, 16:17
Unless you have a working key, this doesn't actually work now - Microshaft have got their act together now and cracks and keygens will only last for a couple of months before being deactivated unless you are happy to run without any M/S updates.

I know that because I had a copy of Windows 7 I was testing out and it suddenly stopped working because it wouldn't reactivate without a valid key purchased from M/S

Thanks for the info Bob! I got in touch with my guy in the end as the key that was in my pc wasnīt the one that had to be entered into the activation window, I gave him the key anyway and he phoned me back last night and gave me a key of (five groups of five digits) further along at the activation section I had to type in another long series of numbers only (8 groups of six) which worked and I then got notification that MS Office professional 2010 was activated. Good news for me, but now Iīm wondering if in a couple of months down the line it will deactivate again. ??? :eek:

PS he did say that it would be activated permanently?

murph
21-06-2011, 17:36
Thanks for the info Bob! I got in touch with my guy in the end as the key that was in my pc wasnīt the one that had to be entered into the activation window, I gave him the key anyway and he phoned me back last night and gave me a key of (five groups of five digits) further along at the activation section I had to type in another long series of numbers only (8 groups of six) which worked and I then got notification that MS Office professional 2010 was activated. Good news for me, but now Iīm wondering if in a couple of months down the line it will deactivate again. ??? :eek:

You SHOULDN'T have to enter that number again but of course life isn't like that! I would certainly keep the number in a safe place in case, for example, you get a virus where you might have to reload a number of programmes etc. I know I had to do this not long ago and the horror I felt when I couldn't remember the exact SAFE place I had put it (I did eventually)

Suej
21-06-2011, 18:07
Funny you should mention this Murph, because I typed the numbers in as he gave them on the phone so havenīt got a record of the code :doh: Iīm going to email him now and get him to email me back the number to keep in a safe place that I will never remember where it is!:ashamed:

slodgedad
21-06-2011, 18:45
Funny you should mention this Murph, because I typed the numbers in as he gave them on the phone so havenīt got a record of the code :doh: Iīm going to email him now and get him to email me back the number to keep in a safe place that I will never remember where it is!:ashamed:

The place I keep a track of my numbers is in Email draft. If ever your computer crashes you can always access them from another one.

Suej
21-06-2011, 18:56
The place I keep a track of my numbers is in Email draft. If ever your computer crashes you can always access them from another one.

I didnīt think you could do that Slodge? I have Outlook Express on one pc and Outlook 2010 on this one. Isnīt it only accounts like Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo that you can access from another pc? :)

hughesandra1
21-06-2011, 19:00
Why not try open office - its free!
http://download.openoffice.org/

slodgedad
21-06-2011, 19:17
I didnīt think you could do that Slodge? I have Outlook Express on one pc and Outlook 2010 on this one. Isnīt it only accounts like Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo that you can access from another pc? :)

No idea. I only ever use Yahoo..

Suej
21-06-2011, 19:19
No idea. I only ever use Yahoo..

If Iīm right and I wouldnīt bank on it, Thatīs fine because you can access your type of account online, donīt think thatīs possible with Outlook:spin:

murph
22-06-2011, 14:56
If Iīm right and I wouldnīt bank on it, Thatīs fine because you can access your type of account online, donīt think thatīs possible with Outlook:spin:

You are right there Sue. Nothing to stop you setting up a Gmail account though, I did using same username as my proper email account so I wouldn't forget it and have used slodgedad's method of keeping stuff in drafts, or even sending myself an email to the gmail account from outlook!

Zara
22-06-2011, 15:21
I have only recently tried LogMeIn where I can access my PC from my laptop, or my netbook when I am away from home. The only problem is being blonde I switched everything off at home before I left :wall:

murph
22-06-2011, 15:45
I have only recently tried LogMeIn where I can access my PC from my laptop, or my netbook when I am away from home. The only problem is being blonde I switched everything off at home before I left :wall:

As you say Zara, these programs are only any good if the computer is switched on and, of course, working well with no viruses or other problems. Only really good for accessing your machine remotely

Suej
22-06-2011, 15:53
You are right there Sue. Nothing to stop you setting up a Gmail account though, I did using same username as my proper email account so I wouldn't forget it and have used slodgedad's method of keeping stuff in drafts, or even sending myself an email to the gmail account from outlook!

I have a Gmail account and a hotmail account so I could foward things to either one and just save in a folder. I asked my guy to email me the last very long activation number which he did but he said the likelihood is if I had to reinstall windows that the Office key could possibly change anyway...he didnīt seem sure about this though. :spin:

murph
22-06-2011, 16:02
I have a Gmail account and a hotmail account so I could foward things to either one and just save in a folder. I asked my guy to email me the last very long activation number which he did but he said the likelihood is if I had to reinstall windows that the Office key could possibly change anyway...he didnīt seem sure about this though. :spin:

S M O K E and M I R R O R S comes to mind here Sue, trying to justify his worth methinks. The code will not change to my knowledge, unless he has something up his sleeve as an administrator to a corporate multi-share edition that he can change it himself

Suej
22-06-2011, 16:32
S M O K E and M I R R O R S comes to mind here Sue, trying to justify his worth methinks. The code will not change to my knowledge, unless he has something up his sleeve as an administrator to a corporate multi-share edition that he can change it himself

Hi Murph, This guy is really good honestly!;) and always willing to give you free advice over the phone, heīs inexpensive and tbh I always recommend him as heīs always managed to solve any problems I have had with my old laptop. I think he just wants to help his customers out.:D I would hope so anyway.:hello:

balababe
22-06-2011, 21:05
As two previous posters have said, USE OPEN OFFICE. It is free and there is the satisfaction of not having to pay anything to Microsoft. It is completely compatible with Microsoft and is easy to use.

Suej
22-06-2011, 22:32
As two previous posters have said, USE OPEN OFFICE. It is free and there is the satisfaction of not having to pay anything to Microsoft. It is completely compatible with Microsoft and is easy to use.

Thanks Balababe Iīm all sorted now and Office is activated, if I have any problems in the future I will probably do exactly as you and others have suggested!:typing:

timmylish
23-06-2011, 00:25
Yes. Of course the one I installed would only last a limited period of time, if in fact its not died by now!

BobMac
23-06-2011, 08:34

Morning Sue

As he gave you the activation code over the phone, did he ask you to click on the activate now button on your laptop to generate the activation code he would have needed to activate it ??

If you activate when you are online, everything happens automatically; if you aren't online, you have to select activate by phone and you gat a number like the one he gave you but which is calculated based on what hardware and software you have on your PC, you phone the appropriate Microsoft number for where you live, input that number, it gives you the number which he gave you and you input that to complete the activation process.

Suej
23-06-2011, 10:59
Morning Sue

As he gave you the activation code over the phone, did he ask you to click on the activate now button on your laptop to generate the activation code he would have needed to activate it ??

If you activate when you are online, everything happens automatically; if you aren't online, you have to select activate by phone and you gat a number like the one he gave you but which is calculated based on what hardware and software you have on your PC, you phone the appropriate Microsoft number for where you live, input that number, it gives you the number which he gave you and you input that to complete the activation process.

Hi Bob!,Iīm totally confused as to how this all works. He told me to go offline and I went through his procedure on telephone option, I did not need to phone anyone in fact I didnīt even have to enter Country I was calling from (which then gave you a local MS number) in Outlook if I click File> help it shows there that the product is Activated Lets see if it asks me to activate again after a while...I hope youīre about! :hello:

Balcony
01-07-2011, 18:09
Any good?

http://www.mydigitallife.info/hack-to-activate-office-2010-rc-rtm-escrow-with-free-product-key/

Suej
01-07-2011, 18:11
Thanks Balcony...itīs all activated now and seems fine!:)