PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best night life in Tenerife?

block8
19-06-2011, 14:16
hello, i was just wondering where the best pubs and clubs are to go for the night life, and to know where all the tottie is lol.

Muppet
19-06-2011, 17:22
Another load of stupid and sensless replies from the same old culprits to a genuine question

reggie
19-06-2011, 17:23
18 and asking where the action is ?, The action should start when you land, and continue until you leave, jeez lad, get a grip.
I was thinking as a follow up to my book, i might do a fragrance for men, (babe magnet by reggie) something like old engine oil, with a touch of cat p-ss, Yeh that should do it, I will need a no hope type to try it, pointless me doing it, i have enough trouble as it is, Howard i will let you know when the first batch is ready,

Another load of stupid and sensless replies from the same old culprits to a genuine question

Hey muppet, nice name, very apt, whats it like being serious on a sunday afternoon,

block8
19-06-2011, 17:56
hey marbro, i best not find u in tenerife :mad: and reggie, im a babe magnet round my area in england and its quite hard to keep up with it tbf!! i keep calling different girls by different names because i forget who is who :lol:

with cheese
19-06-2011, 19:30
Hey Blox8 I am Howard'S minder so hope you do find him, I lost him.
Muppet did you ask the TP, blox8 if he minded you ruining his thread by being over serious and having an immediate dig.
Reggie picking women up on street corners wearing your Alexander McQueen outfit doesn't make you a babe magnet.
Now get serious guys blox8 wants to know where he can pull.
Start at the coach that takes you to your inclusive hotel blox, the rep is a good start as she will know all the bars very well. Dump her at the hotel and chat the receptionist up, upgrade your room to the Bridal suite, just in case you pull.

howard thornton
19-06-2011, 20:49
Jealousy will get you nowhere, why dont the pair of you buy my new book, (Its not easy being a babe magnet) by Reginald Dixon and his Organ, Available at WH Smiths £19.95, its an easy read, designed for muppets, Though looking like Steve McQueen helps, Dont know what your going to do Howard, but go out in the dark, i'm sure some thing resembling a female will turn up,

all cats are grey in the dark reggie you should know that.

Added after 6 minutes:

Jealousy will get you nowhere, why dont the pair of you buy my new book, (Its not easy being a babe magnet) by Reginald Dixon and his Organ, Available at WH Smiths £19.95, its an easy read, designed for muppets, Though looking like Steve McQueen helps, Dont know what your going to do Howard, but go out in the dark, i'm sure some thing resembling a female will turn up, all cats are grey in the dark reggie,you know that.who rattled gonzo's cage?

Added after 3 minutes:

hey marbro, i best not find u in tenerife :mad: and reggie, im a babe magnet round my area in england and its quite hard to keep up with it tbf!! i keep calling different girls by different names because i forget who is who :lol:

i have the same problem,i forget things.you wont remember the muppet show will you?

block8
19-06-2011, 22:32
lol with cheese, yeah i need some girls tbf, or else what a waste of money haha :eyebrows:, yeah ill see what the rep says lol, and i hope shes a fittie cuz ill just go straight into the chat up lines and she'll love me :D lol

with cheese
19-06-2011, 22:37
Best chat up line to use in Tenerife. "Tickle your fanny with feather and a pint of beer".....................sorry I said "particularly nice weather for the time of year"

block8
19-06-2011, 22:43
:lol: hahaha, thats class tbf lmaoo!! so how many u gone off wiv? ;) lmao

with cheese
19-06-2011, 22:56
I got it wrong, I said "tickle your fanny with a feather and a pint of beer" she said, "I beg yer pardon", I said, "its P*ssing hard outside", get everything wrong me.