PDA

View Full Version : Other Help with filmmaking in Tenerife with whales

FilmExplorer
15-10-2012, 10:32
Hey, Myself and a few others from england have arrived in tenerife for three months to produce a film about the islands whale watching tourist industry and its contrast to commercial whaling in other countries. Man and whales relationship and how eco tourism is better for all parties concerned. We are looking for anyone who has any contacts with government, science or charities concerned here, we are already in contact with a few boat captains about their experiences and why they do it. any help, advice or leads would be much appreciated..thanks!

junglejim
15-10-2012, 11:10
Contact Ana Ten of the Verdes( Green Party) here , they may be able to point you in right direction for contacts

*removed*

Medanoman
15-10-2012, 11:12
Local Government web page on the marine environment / bio diversity page with phone contact. I am sure one of the politicos would love to be on camera. Have you got Spanish speakers on your team that are able to get you an interview? If not i don't mind trying for you.

http://www.tenerife.es/wps/portal/!ut/p/c0/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os3g_f3NDM0MvIwMLTy9TA0 8Lz6CAQLcgQwMfc_2CbEdFAI2C9pc!/

Or Area de medio Ambiente Sostenibilidad Territorial y Aguas, Consejero delegado en sostenibilidad de recuros y energia ....Miguel Diaz Llanos Canavas *removed*

KirstyJay
15-10-2012, 12:19
junglejim, Medanoman,

Can I just remind you both that posting other people's personal mobile numbers and email addresses on the public forum is against the T&Cs. This is to protect people's privacy, as they may not be aware of the fact that their numbers are published on a public forum. Can you please either post a link to an existing webpage that contains the details (so that the onus to publish them is coming from the person who's details they are) or send the contact details to FilmExplorer by Private Message instead.

EDIT > I have sent the numbers and email to the OP for you.

junglejim
15-10-2012, 12:30
Sorry - I have pm'd numbers

judetenerife
15-10-2012, 21:05
you need to contact andy mcleod - professional film maker here in tenerife. has made films all over the world including nature. see his website - andymcleod.com