PDA

View Full Version : A bit about myself

block8
19-06-2011, 14:18
hello all, i am new to this forum so please help me when i am stuck lol. I am going to tenerife in october and will be my first time visiting tenerife so i will be looking for information for the best places to go.

sundownersvince
19-06-2011, 15:17
hello all, i am new to this forum so please help me when i am stuck lol. I am going to tenerife in october and will be my first time visiting tenerife so i will be looking for information for the best places to go.

Welcome to the forum. So what were you gong to tell us about yourself? We are all very nosey on here you know.

with cheese
19-06-2011, 16:03
Let us know when in Oct and which part as we can all give advice. What you like doing and eating, who and what type of people going with you. How many chocolates you will be taking Over for Doreen who is a co owner of the Forum and will accept very large boxes to distribute amongst other members. This would entitle you drink free of charge at O'jangles. I only said you can drink free of charge you still need to pay for the alcohol, but the act of downing it is free.
Tony on here has the PUB and is always up for a chat if you want to use his bar.
There is also Jimandsi who have a bar and if you go to the games section you will find a treasure map for locating it. The first person to do so gets First class status on the forum.

sundownersvince
19-06-2011, 16:14
Pssssst...It's next to my house, can you hear the Karaoke?

block8
19-06-2011, 17:04
lol, well a family of like 10, but i will be mainly with my 2 brothers. cuz we love a drink and cuz it will be my first time, i just want to know which are the best pubs and clubs. I heard positive news about linekers bar and veronica strip is it?

with cheese
19-06-2011, 19:33
Its INNIT................ask tbm

sunspot
19-06-2011, 21:49
Hello Block8, a very warm welcome from me too, have a great holiday

BrianT
19-06-2011, 21:59
Welcome from me to, you will enjoy your time in Tenerife.

sundownersvince
20-06-2011, 01:05
Oh dear Block8, looks like your other threads been closed. Unfortunately some people have a bad day or whatever, complain about us 'trolls' (I think is the term) and those in charge take notice? Personally I love this forum and regularly have a good laugh at some of the witty quips that other members come up with and, just occasionally, try to come up with one or two myself. It is all meant in a light hearted manner and I'm sure most members can see that. What a shame then that one muppet complains and the thread gets alterred and closed. And, block8, I'm sure you'll have a great time in Tenerife and will find some great bars with or without our help!

with cheese
20-06-2011, 06:51
That is crap closing a thread coz some one who sits half way up a stair complains.
Still at least some mods can have a laugh, Krusty joined in, just hope it was not a cover up.

howard thornton
20-06-2011, 10:05
That is crap closing a thread coz some one who sits half way up a stair complains.
Still at least some mods can have a laugh, Krusty joined in, just hope it was not a cover up.

its all your fault,again .lol

Malteser Monkey
20-06-2011, 10:22
Welcome from me

howard thornton
20-06-2011, 10:39
Welcome from me

good morning monkey, block 8 seems like a right nice lad,out for a bit of fun ,there are ten of them,they would have some good fun if they were staying next door to tom and sharon.:whistle::whistle:

Malteser Monkey
20-06-2011, 10:57
good morning monkey, block 8 seems like a right nice lad,out for a bit of fun ,there are ten of them,they would have some good fun if they were staying next door to tom and sharon.:whistle::whistle:

Morning dear - wow ten of them

I must have missed something bout T & S ?

with cheese
20-06-2011, 11:08
They are all lookie lookie men.

block8
20-06-2011, 11:42
some people just dont know how to have a laugh aye

with cheese
20-06-2011, 13:57
Oh shut up blox8 we have knicked your thread don't butt in.:hit::eyebrows::smack::):):):):):):):)

dokgolf
20-06-2011, 14:23

:D:D:D Thats the bravest post I've ever seen!!

reggie
20-06-2011, 14:56
I think we should find Muppet, and move them in his hers place, Cheese in charge, with howard and vince as back up, I'm busy,

block8
20-06-2011, 16:28
yeah its alright, its not like im here or anything (Y) lol

with cheese
20-06-2011, 17:32
Join in mate its your FRED

slodgedad
20-06-2011, 20:18
Hi, and a warm welcome to the Tenerife Forum.

Hope you enjoy it as much as me.

:typing::typing: