PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 2 bed apartment for long let in south Tenerife

kef69
15-10-2012, 13:13
Hi,

I am looking for a 2 bed apartment for long term rent in either Los Abrigos or Las Chafiras.

Preferably a property with no pets allowed.

Thanks

PennyM
15-10-2012, 23:06
Hi,

We have a two bed appartment for long term let in the Llano del Camello area, which is classed as Las Chafiras. It is in a newly built complex, on the second floor (with lift), and has a parking space and trastero (storage). There is a lovely open kitchen, which is fully equipped with washing machine, microwave, fridge, cooker40114012, it is ADSL ready. There are two good sized bedrooms, and one is ensuite. The balcony has views down to the sea, and up the mountains, and we are really interested to get it rented for as long as possible, so rent is very negotiable, and will include the community fees

As we are not in Tenerife, we have a friend taking care of the rental, who has keys and who can take you to have a look - his name is Ray
I have tried to attach pictures here, but it is easier to send by email, so if you let me have your email address, I can send some more. Hope to hear from you soon,

Best wishes
Penny Mosavian

kef69
16-10-2012, 12:03
Hi
We are looking for something like what you have. . Would love to look at it ASAP. Please PM me and I can give you my phone number. Which complex is it and how much are you looking at per month. We are looking at 2 on the biltmore complex at the end of the week also.
Thanks
Cath and Keith