PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport I've found a great comparison site for my motorcycle insurance

babybadger
15-10-2012, 15:25
Wow, just went on www.seguro.es (its like go compare and confused in the UK) and with a Spanish mate, got my motorcycle insurance for €171! Last year it was €483! Company I went with is 'genesis auto' , google them....top stuff and it helps if you speak good Spanish!

doingok
29-10-2012, 21:56
i had a quote from Tenerife insurance 353 euros AXA was only 251euro's same cover and we got by with just a little Spanish but well worth it.
If you try to speak spanish then they do stick with you

KirstyJay
29-10-2012, 23:21
Wow, just went on www.seguro.es (its like go compare and confused in the UK) and with a Spanish mate, got my motorcycle insurance for €171! Last year it was €483! Company I went with is 'genesis auto' , google them....top stuff and it helps if you speak good Spanish!I tried this site, but as soon as it said that I needed to give my phone number to actually get the quotes, I closed it. I don't want more telesales calls. If I can't get the quotes online there and then before I choose to contact them, I don't want to know.

babybadger
04-01-2013, 17:19
I tried this site, but as soon as it said that I needed to give my phone number to actually get the quotes, I closed it. I don't want more telesales calls. If I can't get the quotes online there and then before I choose to contact them, I don't want to know.

Agreed, but i gave them a dodgy number and claimed i had entered it wrong afterwards ;o) , still got my insurance for just over a third of the price nearly.