PDA

View Full Version : Other What are the Alta Apartments like in Puerto de la Cruz, north Tenerife?

bern
18-10-2012, 12:42
Hi guys, can anyone give me any info on the Alta apartments? Are they near restaurants and bars etc? They seem to be near the lido etc, am I right

Bern:)

tracy hampshire
18-10-2012, 13:03
near the hotels oratava palace & san philipe , lots of bars & restraunts nearby, 2mins from lido & martianez beach about 10 mins stroll to the old harbour, i know quite a few people who stay there year after year so they canīt be bad:)

bern
22-10-2012, 11:56
Hi Tracy,

thankyou for your comment. I have booked them for xmas. Really looking forward to xmas in the north of the island. have always spent xmas on the south. roll on xmas.

Rodders
26-06-2013, 16:19
Hi Tracy,

thankyou for your comment. I have booked them for xmas. Really looking forward to xmas in the north of the island. have always spent xmas on the south. roll on xmas.

Bern,

The Alta Apartments are right opposite the Casa Blanca complex. If you turn left out of the Alta Apartment, there is a lovely tapas bar called the Barosa, run by Marcel and his family. Great atmosphere and very friendly and the food is excellent. We will be staying in La Matanza over Christmas and New year, but we always aim to dine (drink) in the Barosa at 2 or 3 times a week. Look at for me, overweight, bald and with the wife and two small children.
Feliz Navidad.
Rod

Rodders
27-06-2013, 08:38
Bern,

The Alta Apartments are right opposite the Casa Blanca complex. If you turn left out of the Alta Apartment, there is a lovely tapas bar called the Barosa, run by Marcel and his family. Great atmosphere and very friendly and the food is excellent. We will be staying in La Matanza over Christmas and New year, but we always aim to dine (drink) in the Barosa at 2 or 3 times a week. Look at for me, overweight, bald and with the wife and two small children.
Feliz Navidad.
Rod

Bern,

I believe I am talking about a different Alta Apartments, so please ignore my earlier post, unless you are staying near the Casa Blanca.

Muppet
27-06-2013, 10:37
Take a jumper though for those chilly Northern winter evenings !!

Megaloo
27-06-2013, 10:43
Bern,

I believe I am talking about a different Alta Apartments, so please ignore my earlier post, unless you are staying near the Casa Blanca.

That did have me puzzled :lol:

Red
29-06-2013, 23:44
Like the bleedin twilight zone this!