PDA

View Full Version : Business for sale Business opportunity available to run the kitchen in a bar privately

londonjimmy
19-10-2012, 04:01
A very unique opportunity has opened up for someone who wants to run their own business and is involved in the food industry.

Busy sports bar in Los Cristianos with great footfall is looking for chef/cook who wants to run the kitchen as their own business serving bar customers. The business has been well established, has everything set up already and has all the contacts and freshest food on the island being delivered.

There is no rent each month, the bar just wants it customers fed
You share in some of the electric costs, water costs etc
Would prefer autonomo but not essential

The footfall is excellent and the bar is busy all the time.

There really isnt any greater opportunity if you want to run your own business but don't have the substantial amounts of cash to open up on your own. Payment is only €1,000, and you can start your business tomorrow!

Please get in touch and I will forward your details.

Many Thanks
James

CIM
19-10-2012, 10:35
Sounds like a great opportunity for someone with minimal upfront costs (low to zero risk!)

carpenter
19-10-2012, 22:13
So who are you Jimmy? I remember when you were offering a fantastic au pair's job a while back. What's the craic?

londonjimmy
19-10-2012, 23:21
carpenter - im a international gigolo! haha. just joking, I have a few businesses in London Managed to get au pair at the end up! This advert is for a friends business not for me though!

CIM
19-10-2012, 23:23
Get yourself in there Carpenter - cooking for a sports bar? Simples!
Sausage, egg and chips, couple of burgers 50 times a day - easy money!!!

Andy0210
20-10-2012, 01:42
I have a friend who is very interested have sent a message via facebook as i know who jimmy really is. :)

seanocelt
20-10-2012, 13:41
Jimmy is a sound wee Bhoy!i

carpenter
20-10-2012, 21:21
I couldn't do it, not in a sports bar!

I'm a good cook but I'd refuse to serve Man U supporters unless they could show me proof that they lived or were born in Manchester so that's 95% of potential customers I've alienated already.

sexydude
04-11-2012, 10:38
Hi Please can you pm us with details about this offer if it is still aviable

thanks

paszti
22-11-2012, 12:15
Hi,
Is this opp still available? Please PM details.
Br
Peter