PDA

View Full Version : Recognition For Marbro8

Ecky Thump
19-10-2012, 13:38
Public recognition is overdue for Marbro8 for being the new forum Kick Santa champion.:respect:

He has told every forum member he meets about his great achievement, even going to Tenerife in person to tell people his method of play!

Personally I feel that the reason he plays this particular game is due to him being a horrible child who Santa refused to give gifts to.:devil2:

TOTO 99
19-10-2012, 14:05
Are you sure Ecky?.........I've heard Marb is actually the "Kiss Santa" champion...:laugh:

sunspot
19-10-2012, 15:54
I must admit it was a honour to meet the forum Kick Santa champion again, he really is not at all modest about his achievement, in fact hes absolutly over the moon about it,maybe its time to kick santas butt myself to get top position

chifleta
19-10-2012, 16:02
Maybe I should start playing the games, I always take great pride in knocking people off the top spot :D

Ecky Thump
19-10-2012, 17:00
Maybe I should start playing the games, I always take great pride in knocking people off the top spot :D

Oh, don't do that, take pity on Marbro.......it's his only worthwhile achievement over the last 69 years!!:D

chifleta
19-10-2012, 17:10
Oh, don't do that, take pity on Marbro.......it's his only worthwhile achievement over the last 69 years!!:D

you're just hoping I don't try and fathom how to play cribbage, aren't you?

Ecky Thump
19-10-2012, 17:16
you're just hoping I don't try and fathom how to play cribbage, aren't you?

The odds are that the first time you play it you will equal my score, but to beat it??????;)

chifleta
19-10-2012, 17:18
The odds are that the first time you play it you will equal my score, but to beat it??????;)

that was a dare if ever I heard one.... well Marbro8 I think you are safe for the time being.... cribbage here I come :D:devil2:

Ecky Thump
19-10-2012, 18:21
I must admit it was a honour to meet the forum Kick Santa champion again, he really is not at all modest about his achievement, in fact hes absolutly over the moon about it,maybe its time to kick santas butt myself to get top position

Don't do that Chris, or he will get petty lipped and not bring you any more Greggs "Gristle Pies".:yum:

marbro8
19-10-2012, 18:49
Public recognition is overdue for Marbro8 for being the new forum Kick Santa champion.:respect:

He has told every forum member he meets about his great achievement, even going to Tenerife in person to tell people his method of play!

Personally I feel that the reason he plays this particular game is due to him being a horrible child who Santa refused to give gifts to.:devil2: "i tell you one thing in confidence":D an i would like to place a bet that your gra cough cough sorry YOUR cribbage score is impossible to beat;):laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I must admit it was a honour to meet the forum Kick Santa champion again, he really is not at all modest about his achievement, in fact hes absolutly over the moon about it,maybe its time to kick santas butt myself to get top positiondo your worst sunspot, but remember it is nearly cristmas good will and all that:D

Oh, don't do that, take pity on Marbro.......it's his only worthwhile achievement over the last 69 years!!:D69 YEARS:laugh: hold on a bit, if i where that old i would be flying back to blighty in about another 6 months and not yesterday to start boring work on monday:(

that was a dare if ever I heard one.... well Marbro8 I think you are safe for the time being.... cribbage here I come :D:devil2:well good luck chifleta, when you have played it and got to ecky's score you will know why he is so confident that he can not be beaten;)

chifleta
19-10-2012, 19:11
"i tell you one thing in confidence":D an i would like to place a bet that your gra cough cough sorry YOUR cribbage score is impossible to beat;):laugh:

do your worst sunspot, but remember it is nearly cristmas good will and all that:D

69 YEARS:laugh: hold on a bit, if i where that old i would be flying back to blighty in about another 6 months and not yesterday to start boring work on monday:(

well good luck chifleta, when you have played it and got to ecky's score you will know why he is so confident that he can not be beaten;)

yes, frustrated with it already, so i'm now trying to beat sunspots bejewelled score hahahaha... i'm 8th on that board already... but now you've made an appearance I think i'll click on your game link now :-D

<<< evil laughs bwahahahaha bwahahahahahaha

Ecky Thump
19-10-2012, 19:13
"i tell you one thing in confidence":D an i would like to place a bet that your gra cough cough sorry YOUR cribbage score is impossible to beat;):laugh:

well good luck chifleta, when you have played it and got to ecky's score you will know why he is so confident that he can not be beaten;)

I hope I counted my fingers right when I got to the magic number of "128"!!eek2:

chifleta
19-10-2012, 19:29
I got 846 on santa.... need to eat though LOL so i'll try again another day :D

marbro8
19-10-2012, 19:41
I got 846 on santa.... need to eat though LOL so i'll try again another day :Dthats the spirit eat drink and be merry and then forget:laugh:

Ecky Thump
19-10-2012, 19:45
I got 846 on santa.... need to eat though LOL so i'll try again another day :D

I think that Marbro has fixed it so we can't beat him, I just scored 1002 and it didn't save!!:liar::liar:

chifleta
19-10-2012, 20:26
i'm going to have a go at the typing one, if i'm bad at that too, I might as well just jump off the balcony now LOL

marbro8
19-10-2012, 20:29
i'm going to have a go at the typing one, if i'm bad at that too, I might as well just jump off the balcony now LOLwhat floor are you on:D:crylaughing:

chifleta
19-10-2012, 21:03
what floor are you on:D:crylaughing:

i'm 6th on the typing list, not bad considering i've not done speed typing for a while.... gimme an hour or so I might get top score.... :crylaughing:

ohhhh scratch that... i'm 3rd on the typing leaderboard... :D

oops, have to edit again.... 2nd on the typing leaderboard grrrrrrr it's annoying me now, I want a lickle trophy under my name :jumping: and I want it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......

Ecky Thump
07-11-2012, 17:56
Happy Days, I was 23rd in the Marbro Kick Santa completion and have now just passed Sunspot, she has now been relegated to the 16th position!!:raspberry2:

Medman
08-11-2012, 00:42
Happy Days, I was 23rd in the Marbro Kick Santa completion and have now just passed Sunspot, she has now been relegated to the 16th position!!:raspberry2:

Just got the same score Eric, so she's now 17th !! :crylaughing:

sunspot
08-11-2012, 09:36
You two out to get me?, my mission tonight is to kick your butts, ahhhh i am supposed to kick santas butt,now thats where ive been going wrong xx

Ecky Thump
08-11-2012, 09:54
You two out to get me?, my mission tonight is to kick your butts, ahhhh i am supposed to kick santas butt,now thats where ive been going wrong xx

Without wasting too many words........NO CHANCE!!:D

Medman
08-11-2012, 10:03

Nothing like a bit of healthy competition ........unfortunately, this is nothing like a bit of healthy competition :devil2:

chifleta
08-11-2012, 13:51

no-one likes a show off..................... except if it was me that got a high score :angry::angry::angry:

Ecky Thump
09-11-2012, 08:22

You will have to kick it a bit harder, this morning I have gone from 15th, to 8th!! :D

Oh, I see you are still stuck on 17th. :raspberry2:

marbro8
09-11-2012, 20:39
You will have to kick it a bit harder, this morning I have gone from 15th, to 8th!! :D

Oh, I see you are still stuck on 17th. :raspberry2:can you all divert your attentions somewhere else please i am feeling threatened and victimized:(, i am sure there are others to knock off the top spot, oh well i suppose it's a bit of a compliment really that everyone wants to beat me;)

Medman
09-11-2012, 21:26
can you all divert your attentions somewhere else please i am feeling threatened and victimized:(, i am sure there are others to knock off the top spot, oh well i suppose it's a bit of a compliment really that everyone wants to beat me;)

Watch your back,.. :scared:... Ecky's out to thump ye ! :twak:

Carol55
20-11-2012, 22:52
Without wasting too many words........NO CHANCE!!:D

Have a look at Bubble Popper....No Chance....for you.......... No Hope!!:neener:

chifleta
20-11-2012, 22:53
Have a look at Bubble Popper....No Chance....for you.......... No Hope!!:neener:

Ohhhh bubble popper.... not sure if i've had a go at that one yet :D ;)

Carol55
20-11-2012, 22:59
Ohhhh bubble popper.... not sure if i've had a go at that one yet :D ;)

It took Young Golfer OVER SIX HOURS to get his high score.......

It took me a mere woman UNDER TWO HOURS to BEAT him!!:devil2:

marbro8
20-11-2012, 23:05
Ohhhh bubble popper.... not sure if i've had a go at that one yet :D ;)oh god here we go again:doh::D

chifleta
20-11-2012, 23:57
It took Young Golfer OVER SIX HOURS to get his high score.......

It took me a mere woman UNDER TWO HOURS to BEAT him!!:devil2:

I couldn't even fathom how to pause the game hahaha, bored of it already, you have to just keep letting the balls drops, stoooopid game LOL

oh god here we go again:doh::D

noooo i'll let everyone with 2 to 6 hours free time play that one hahahahaha :) I don't work and even I don't have that much time to spare LMAO

Carol55
21-11-2012, 09:28
I couldn't even fathom how to pause the game hahaha, bored of it already, you have to just keep letting the balls drops, stoopid game LOL

There is no answer to that on a family forum!!:D

chifleta
21-11-2012, 14:24
There is no answer to that on a family forum!!:D

does it start with boll and end with ox? hahahaha