PDA

View Full Version : Utilities Who is best for utilities in Tenerife?

kk@g73
20-10-2012, 13:46
Hi,

I've just bought an apartment in San Eugenio and I'm looking for the best company to contact to supply my electricity, also any advise on which bank to go with.

Thanks

rotchie
20-10-2012, 20:33
Avoid Endesa if at all possible, they are the most frustrating company I have ever had the mis-fortune to deal with.
I bank with Banca March, we are seriously considering moving to Santander, as they have many beneficial offers at the moment

BoPeep
20-10-2012, 22:20
Banca March is probably the safest bank in the currant climate and we have always found them very good and there is always an English speaker in the Las Galletas branch

9PLUS
20-10-2012, 22:41
Most, Endesa mis-fortune, comes from the clients misunderstanding.

mrsowen
12-05-2013, 20:36
Hi we have an apartment in Los Cristianos and unfortunatley the person that manages it for us when we are away has forgotten he agreed to pay the water and eletricity bills - how do I go about getting both turned back on from the UK?

slodgedad
13-05-2013, 00:30
Hi we have an apartment in Los Cristianos and unfortunatley the person that manages it for us when we are away has forgotten he agreed to pay the water and eletricity bills - how do I go about getting both turned back on from the UK?

Firstly, are the utilities in your name or the manager's?

mrsowen
13-05-2013, 07:14
Firstly, are the utilities in your name or the manager's?

Thank you for replying, they are in my name. My 'manager' has access to my mail and money to pay bills and any incidentals but doesn't appear to have done it. I have a feeling he is sub letting but that's another story. Apparently now my electricity and water have been cut off and I can't get over ASAP to get put back on.rolleyes2:

atlantico
13-05-2013, 09:17
contact Diana and ask if she can make arrangements for you. http://www.diana-mcglone.com/