PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Adorable pups good to go.

SuzyQ
20-10-2012, 18:19
These beauties were rescued from the Guaza mountain pack at just a few days old, and have been hand reared by the ever patient GraceyLacey. They are now 5 weeks old but no longer on the bottle, they are feeding unaided and are chubby and healthy. They need forever homes now, can you?

Please think long and hard if you are considering adopting one of these, or indeed any dog. What we dont want is for them to end up in a refuge because their owner has "had to back to the UK" or for whatever reason. There is interest in three of them, but nothing concrete yet. Please PM myself or GraceyLacey for more info.

timmylish
21-10-2012, 01:40
Although its difficult to tell their future size, looking at photo no.3 and the size of this pup,s foot already I,d guess that they are gonna be on the larger side so potential families should take this very much into consideration, ie. feeding costs, excercise requirements and something people forget, size of apartment. Sisie can onbviously contradict me if I,m wrong on the size aspect but I think it always important to clear this before viewing and falling for a pup!

SuzyQ
21-10-2012, 02:02
I think youre right Timmylish, medium to large sized.

Yoga Vibe
21-10-2012, 15:32
wow, fantastic loving care given - how lovely to see how they've grown from looking like 'guinea pigs' :-) good luck to finding great homes - will keep ears open x

brightonbel
21-10-2012, 16:52
Well done for hand rearing such super pups , its very time consuming but so worthwhile, I do hope they get the homes they deserve.

Graceylacey
27-10-2012, 15:10
Its been very time consuming and a lot of hard work, but the rewards now are amazing, they coming running to see me when I return home and they are full of character. Yes they are going to be large dogs, so I know most English people steer away from them which is such a shame as most large dogs are very gentile and loving. These dogs know no diffrent than being very loved from day 6 which is more or less when I got them. They are good with other dogs, good with cats and have been brought up in a house which has always been full of people and children. They love a cuddle and curl up with us. If you would like to see more photos or would like more information please contact myself or Suzy Q.

Fingers crossed for special homes for them

Graceylacey
10-11-2012, 21:42
3 puppies now have homes, 3 are still looking if anyone would like to see them