PDA

View Full Version : Vets Can anyone recommend a cheap vet in south Tenerife.

honda
20-10-2012, 19:12
A few months ago we took on a kitten that was found abandoned, in a box by the side of the road.
Now it is now time to get kitty done. She has started venturing out at night and we don't want to leave it to late.
Vets seem really expensive here for this operation so any help would be greatly appreciated. :playcat:

casabonny
20-10-2012, 20:10
Contact Raffa he's a mobile vet and you can find his details on Facebook at Vet at home. Would highly recommend him, he saved my Doberman. He is on holiday until Tuesday .

Pets@Home
20-10-2012, 23:18
Give Sharon at Cats Welfare a ring, its what she does.

662 524 006

Will be done very cheaply for you at our fab Vets x

honda
23-10-2012, 11:25
Thank you for your replies. I called Sharon at cats welfare. What a lovely lady, she came to our apartment, collected the cat, sorted everything for us and brought the cat back the same evening.
Someone who really cares about animals, and a great help.

Cat Woman
27-10-2012, 13:00
The best vets on the Island, in my opinion, are Suarez Martin in Las Americas. 922 794 350. Open Monday to Saturday 9am to 8pm and 9am until 2pm on Sunday. Turn right after the BP garage, at the end of that road is a small round a bout, the vets is at the other side of the Round a bout, you will see a big sign. Park and walk up the path to the right and they are a few yards on the left. They are absolutely brilliant vets, I use them with my charity www.cats-welfare-tenerife.com They neuter and spay over 12 cats a week for me, plus a few dogs and help me with many sick and injured animals. They are very reasonably priced and nothing is too much trouible for them, they genuinly love all the animals. They are from Cuba, they trained in Cuba and America and there is nothing they dont know about animals, from Mice to Cows! Quite a few vets send the more complicated operations to them as they have the experience and top of the range equipment.

Suej
27-10-2012, 13:09
sharon's main concern is to reduce numbers of unwanted cats and kittens on the Island and with very little help she does a brilliant job! if anyone wants to help please consider donating to her cause for neutering! details are on her website just click on the link below in my signature! :thanx:

Cat Woman
27-10-2012, 13:41
Thank you so much Sue! Sending you a PM. xx

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry Sue, Cant send you a PM, Im not allowed. I will email you. I HATE THIS FORUM!!! Thats why I dont use it anymore! Certain people are allowed to put on what they like, remember the lies someone put on about me? I put the truth on and it was removed!! Its all about who you know and who your boss is. I have proved myself with www.cats-welfare-tenerife.com Ive had over 700 cats neutered and spayed since I became a registered charity in May 2011. Plus over 50 dogs and all the other sick and injured animals I help. To all the ar*e holes, what goes round comes round! I know whats happened, but dont worry I wont put it on here. Lets see how long this stays on for?

Cat Woman
13-11-2012, 14:46
the best vets on the island, in my opinion, are suarez martin in las americas. 922 987 647. Open monday to saturday 9am to 8pm and 9am until 2pm on sunday. Turn right after the bp garage, at the end of that road is a small round a bout, the vets is at the other side of the round a bout, you will see a big sign. Park and walk up the path to the right and they are a few yards on the left. They are absolutely brilliant vets, i use them with my charity www.cats-welfare-tenerife.com they neuter and spay over 12 cats a week for me, plus a few dogs and help me with many sick and injured animals. They are very reasonably priced and nothing is too much trouible for them, they genuinly love all the animals. They are from cuba, they trained in cuba and america and there is nothing they dont know about animals, from mice to cows! Quite a few vets send the more complicated operations to them as they have the experience and top of the range equipment.
the vet has changed their phone number. I have edited it above.

clipityclop
16-11-2012, 15:25
HI

I use raffa , hes a home visit vet and doesnt have the overheads of a clinic , he does hire a theatre out in a vets for a small commission , hes in the north but arranges to see a few clients a week on the same day in the South , I googled him and he is fully qualified , hes from mainland spain and speaks english

RAFAEL AUSINA POPIOL
626 671 885
email vererinario.tfe@gmail.com