PDA

View Full Version : Other That time again for our winter sun in Tenerife

SVFUN
21-10-2012, 16:09
Hi all i would just like to say hi to everyone .Will be landing in December as usual with the wife for our christmas fix of sun in Americas .Love the island since first coming to it in 06 and will relocate to island in the future when the time is right and.am more financially stable .ie got one more child to leave the coop and a dog to foster out :laugh:..Then the house is gone and im on the fastest plane .Reckon it ul be 5yrs or so thats 5 yrs of research for me on all things Tenerife ill have to get to know everything i need to know im not one one for just jumping in ..My option would be caravan down at camping Nuata but hers would be nice villa in the hills .5yrs to compromise then ::).
Any thats my future the reason ive come on is to see if anyone knows if Tony Race AKA Roxy Risque is still doing is stuff in Americas ?We had heard he had come back to England hope not its a great show .Never mind if no one knows i still wanted to say hi and will be on and off in the next 5 yrs :laugh:
Thanks
Chris

junglejim
21-10-2012, 16:14
I heard he was in Star Bar at Bouganville ?

SVFUN
21-10-2012, 16:21
Cheers will have to check that out then ..were exactly is it?were stopping up the San Eugenio end this year not stayed up there before so dont know what bars are up there

murph
21-10-2012, 16:24
..My option would be caravan down at camping Nuata but hers would be nice villa in the hills .5yrs to compromise then ::).

If I were you I would get both and arrange to meet her once a month !!! :whistle: :crylaughing:

junglejim
21-10-2012, 16:25
Straight across from Bouganville Hotel - plenty of bars in area - StEugenes, Irish Rover, Temple Bar, theatre Bar , ton name but a few with entertainment .
Depends where you are staying which is closest .

SVFUN
21-10-2012, 16:41
Depends what time of month your talking about ..i can do without that ....think ill just get the caravan and not tell her :laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Straight across from Bouganville Hotel - plenty of bars in area - StEugenes, Irish Rover, Temple Bar, theatre Bar , ton name but a few with entertainment .
Depends where you are staying which is closest .

Cheers junglejim sure ill find it ..trouble is i hate having to source new bars ......not

delgirl
21-10-2012, 19:08
Roxy is in the Theatre bar Tuesday and Thursday PDLA, was going back to the UK but changed his mind at the last moment and stayed on the Reef.

SVFUN
21-10-2012, 20:54
Roxy is in the Theatre bar Tuesday and Thursday PDLA, was going back to the UK but changed his mind at the last moment and stayed on the Reef.

Thanks delgirl be down there on them days then ..providing he hangs around until December :)

junglejim
21-10-2012, 21:55
Thanks Delgirl,I had heard different - at least we have a venue !

marbro8
21-10-2012, 22:05
i am sure he was on at bojangles a couple of weeks ago as well on the el mirador strip, but can't remember which night

slodgedad
22-10-2012, 00:31
Why not check out his Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/groups/roxyrisque/?ref=ts&fref=ts) page and ask the man himself?

SVFUN
22-10-2012, 10:07
Never been on facebook ...bin off my face with a book in the past but couldnt read it :crazy:....ill get my daughter to have a look ..Thanks for all replys looks like hes at a few venues .

delgirl
22-10-2012, 14:28
Thats ok glad to help. If you are on facebook you can like the theatre bar and get all updates on there as many customers book the tables on facebook. Does 2 shows one show desribes his life supposed to be very good, he is such a scream though, men are too frightened to go to the toilet. I will see him if I get over before crimbo too.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

sorry slodge didn't see your post about facebook before I posted eek2:

SVFUN
22-10-2012, 16:07
Ye seen both his shows quite a few times .first time at The Hereford Bull some moons ago .The missus is well jealous of his legs lol ,Yes ive been to the toilet many a time and wished id waited .Tried to give him some back but he always seems to have an answer .Top bloke thou .Land on Tues 11th Dec .so thats that night sorted :crazy: