PDA

View Full Version : Hotels Zentral Center Hotel, Las Americas, south Tenerife

candy2411
22-10-2012, 08:50
Some friends are wanting to say a few nights somewhere close to Safari centre, not really wanting beach or swimming pools just somewhere handy for shopping and nightlife.

I've suggested Zentral Center Hotel , just wondered if anyone's stayed there?

Skeggy
22-10-2012, 09:04
Yes I have stayed there Candy, My wife and I enjoyed it very much it was about 4/5 yrs ago, it is more of a business hotel than a holiday hotel, there was no entertainment, very limited bar service, the catering in a small dining room was excellent, the rooms were large very nicely fitted but did not have a balcony, there were no children there when we stayed and it was very peaceful at the roof top pool, with free Jacuzzi and Sauna, we would happily stay again....

candy2411
22-10-2012, 11:43
thanks skeggy, that's great info

do you remember what the breakfast was like? continental or hot food as well? thanks

blondie
22-10-2012, 14:18
thanks skeggy, that's great info

do you remember what the breakfast was like? continental or hot food as well? thanks

Yes w efound it a very comfortable hotel,a nice change to have a comfy bed and for the first time ever , a decent pillow. As has been said before not a hotel for children and no entertainment. They have cooked breakfasts but not a big choice , nice all the same I think your friends will enjoy it when they are not looking for your typical spanish holiday in the sun.

primrose
22-10-2012, 14:23
Yes w efound it a very comfortable hotel,a nice change to have a comfy bed and for the first time ever , a decent pillow. As has been said before not a hotel for children and no entertainment. They have cooked breakfasts but not a big choice , nice all the same I think your friends will enjoy it when they are not looking for your typical spanish holiday in the sun.

The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in,just wish I knew where they got them.:snore:

AL JAY
22-10-2012, 14:37
Some pics and good reviews in this link Candy...

http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/hotels/spain/tenerife_playa_de_las_americas/cheap_rates_zentral_center_hotel_hotel.html?mkid=1 15389446&aid=1&gclid=CJ-umczelLMCFSTKtAodDVcAwA

candy2411
22-10-2012, 16:18
thanks for the link Al jay,

can't believe the price for a 4* hotel, wondered if there was a catch, but looks ok and I know exactly where the location is just couple of minutes walk to the Parque de la paz strip . Love the idea of rooftop pool and jacuzzi:)

Foz
08-07-2013, 09:52
I have friends looking to book into Zentral Hotel for their holiday and they asked if I know anything about it. I don't even know for sure where it is??? Anyone git any reports on the place?

mike in chayofa
08-07-2013, 10:08
It's opposite the Andora apartments, but I don't know anything else I'm afraid

primrose
08-07-2013, 10:10
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?21353-Has-anyone-stayed-at-Zentral-Center-Hotel-in-Las-Americas

Just have a look at this.

slodgedad
08-07-2013, 11:41
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?21353-Has-anyone-stayed-at-Zentral-Center-Hotel-in-Las-Americas

Just have a look at this.

I have merged the 2 threads.

candy2411
08-07-2013, 17:15
I had friends stay here last November, remember starting the thread asking about it.

The room was huge, bathroom enormous, loved the rooftop
swimming pool, very secluded and great for relaxing yet only minutes from busy Safari shops and beach.

May not be suitable for family with children, more of a business hotel .