PDA

View Full Version : Sun 28th October : CD Tenerife vs Real Avilés

Fred Perry
22-10-2012, 11:46
SUNDAY 28TH OCTOBER
KICK OFF MIDDAY

CD TENERIFE vs REAL AVILÉS

Interesting match next Sunday in the Heliodoro as 1st plays 2nd in the league. Avilés have been the revelation of the season after gaining promotion. We will see if they are going to be a real threat.

As far as I know there will be no tv coverage.

HawardenRed
23-10-2012, 14:56
I will be staying in Costa Adeje this week and would like to attend this match with my teenage son. Is it easy to get a bus to and from Santa Cruz on a sunday? Also is it easy to get tickets at the ground?

BobMac
23-10-2012, 15:09
I will be staying in Costa Adeje this week and would like to attend this match with my teenage son. Is it easy to get a bus to and from Santa Cruz on a sunday? Also is it easy to get tickets at the ground?

Send Fred Perry a PM via the forum and he'll arrange it for you.

Fred Perry
28-10-2012, 19:34
Another excellent win for Tenerife today, 1-0 against the 2nd placed team, Avilés.

Good goal, made by Jesus (young Canarian lad), Alivés missed a penalty (very harsh pen. as you can see in video) but saw the game out to win! Tenerife are now 3 points clear in the table.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fyOa6062Pk&feature=youtu.be

YOUNG GOLFER
28-10-2012, 19:47
Tough game not that many chances but I guess it would be a tight match.
Penalty was a bit of a joke we see this sort of challange day in day out in football..... our keeper is not known for saving them but in this case it was justice.
Nice to see Henry today before the match first time me and the bloke have met him.

Todays crowd was 9.199 great turn out what with the threat of rain which we had in the last 20 mins.
Great day out.

Mike
28-10-2012, 20:10
Watched the game from Glasgow. Great three points, never a penalty. Justice was done with great double save.
I see Scottish weather in 2nd half with the rain,although a lot warmer.
Hopefully another 3 points next week although I believe Dave the jinx is over for that one.

Fred Perry
28-10-2012, 22:55
Surely next Sunday must be the day Dave breaks his jinx!! It has incredibly been 17 visits from the Uk to watch Tenerife play without seeing a win. The home game against Getafe next Sunday will be the 18th time of trying, come on!

Bluefox
29-10-2012, 18:38
Alas Fred it is already 18, this will be the 19th time of trying. Probably coming up for a suspension soon!

bonitatime
29-10-2012, 22:00
No this is going to be the game where you break the jinx

YOUNG GOLFER
29-10-2012, 23:04
Can I suggest he pays for the coach one way because if and I say if we don't win I think he should find another form of transport back lol.