PDA

View Full Version : Other Can anyone recomend a personal trainer to help me lose weight in Tenerife?

amberosolaire
22-10-2012, 18:04
Hi everyone,

I really need to get some motivation and get loosing weight, the pounds have just piled on over the last couple
of years and now it has got to the point where I cannot be bothered to try but I really do want to just dont know how.
I want to loose about 20 kilos. can anyone recommend anything to help me I am the sort of person who needs
someone behind me telling/pushing me but not sure if there are any decent personal trainers around tenerife.

Any help would be much appreciated :spin:

junglejim
22-10-2012, 18:08
Have you seen Kirsty´s post earlier ?
http://www.groupon.es/deals/s-cruz-de-tenerife/acceso-gimnasio-spa/11779676?nlp&CID=ES_CRM_1_0_0_296&a=1051

amberosolaire
22-10-2012, 18:10
thanks will have a look :D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

thanks will have a look :D

chifleta
22-10-2012, 19:00
Have you seen Kirsty´s post earlier ?
http://www.groupon.es/deals/s-cruz-de-tenerife/acceso-gimnasio-spa/11779676?nlp&CID=ES_CRM_1_0_0_296&a=1051

wow that's a good deal if you live near there....

I know how you feel ambersolaire.... have you tried weight watchers? you could probably do it online, if they won't send the starters pack here, you could get it sent to your family in UK...I've been doing it for 3 years and i've lost 37kg so far. It's definately a great way to learn how to eat properly, and if you're prone to put weight back on and need to basically watch what you eat for the rest of your life, this is a good way because you get into the swing of it and end up knowing what you should and shouldn't eat comes automatically after a while - although knowing and doing doesn't always happen LOL.

There are gyms that do boot camps etc near you, i'm sure someone on here will know one local to you.

Good Luck :)

amberosolaire
24-10-2012, 09:05
I was thinking about weight watchers as you can get some meals in iceland so maybe thats an option to have a look at also.

in terms of the gym i live right on the back of it so it would be great i went down the other day and they give me some info its 250 for 15 sessions which i dont think is too bad.

i can put on weight so easily but i have a really bad problem of binging on crisps, chocolate and sweets i think i need to get my mind into thinking about food a different way, mcds is only a 5 min drive up and down for me so thats a killer also when i cannot be bothered to cook lol.

will just have to have another look around before making a decision. :D

jh23091988
24-10-2012, 12:10
PM me. I have past personal training experience and can do 1 to 1 sessions for you and ill do you a diet plan for free.

chifleta
24-10-2012, 12:52
I was thinking about weight watchers as you can get some meals in iceland so maybe thats an option to have a look at also.

in terms of the gym i live right on the back of it so it would be great i went down the other day and they give me some info its 250 for 15 sessions which i dont think is too bad.

i can put on weight so easily but i have a really bad problem of binging on crisps, chocolate and sweets i think i need to get my mind into thinking about food a different way, mcds is only a 5 min drive up and down for me so thats a killer also when i cannot be bothered to cook lol.

will just have to have another look around before making a decision. :D

the trick with WW is planning ahead so you have a few days food ready to cook quick easy tasty meals, that way you're not tempted to trog or reach for the takeway menu...... if you're going to spend out that sort of money WW will work for you, just remember to buy a couple of the recipe books too, they are definately worthwhile IMO.

good grief, you must have a great income if you can afford 250 euros for 15 sessions LOL.... I paid a whole year gym upfront for just a bit more than that, and they do great classes, really gets you moving.

until you get your head round the eating part, the gym will only tone and maintain if you're still eating wrong foods. Take it from me LOL i've maintained for a year on the basis of high impact gym routines LOL when really I should have lost the last few kilos I want to lose....