PDA

View Full Version : My change of plan for moving to Tenerife

WeeBoabfaeGovan
22-10-2012, 20:45
Hi everyone this is a post about my personal dilema i had the chance to move over to Tenerife to live with female friends who have been very kind to me and live in Los Cristianos but i must admit i bottled it. the reason being if anything happened to me [ if i died ] i would leave my son and daughter with horrendous funeral costs i would probably get by on my pension of 190 euros sharing costs with my friends but it is a big worry. thanks for reading my post Boab.

Fivepence
22-10-2012, 22:03
Hi everyone this is a post about my personal dilema i had the chance to move over to Tenerife to live with female friends who have been very kind to me and live in Los Cristianos but i must admit i bottled it. the reason being if anything happened to me [ if i died ] i would leave my son and daughter with horrendous funeral costs i would probably get by on my pension of 190 euros sharing costs with my friends but it is a big worry. thanks for reading my post Boab.

I wouldn't say you bottled it Boab, you just decided it wasn't the right thing to do.
:goodluck:

cainaries
22-10-2012, 22:49
You might like to look at the thread started by treboreel very recently asking if he could survive in Tenerife on his basic pension. Whether or not that makes you feel better or worse, I couldn't say. Never say never?