PDA

View Full Version : My apologies for not responding on the Tenerife Forum

lesbroz
23-10-2012, 20:02
Hi fellow forum members. I just wanted to apologise for not responding to notifications. Since arriving back on the Island, my laptop would not let me respond to anything on the forum. I have finally fixed my problem and will get round to responding to you all by tomorrow.

My second apology is for not coming to the Dragon Bar 2 weeks ago. Me and my big mouth bragging about what a great reliable old car I had!!! The Battery was flat which immobilised the lock mechanism and I couldn't get into it to charge. Thanks to Mark and his great advise I am now back in circulation.

Final update - I am taking advantage of the government car scrappage scheme and I will hopefully have my new car by Monday.

Hope I haven't bored you all too much.

slodgedad
23-10-2012, 20:07
Isn't technology wonderful? :welcome:

marbro8
23-10-2012, 21:56
Hi fellow forum members. I just wanted to apologise for not responding to notifications. Since arriving back on the Island, my laptop would not let me respond to anything on the forum. I have finally fixed my problem and will get round to responding to you all by tomorrow.

My second apology is for not coming to the Dragon Bar 2 weeks ago. Me and my big mouth bragging about what a great reliable old car I had!!! The Battery was flat which immobilised the lock mechanism and I couldn't get into it to charge. Thanks to Mark and his great advise I am now back in circulation.

Final update - I am taking advantage of the government car scrappage scheme and I will hopefully have my new car by Monday.

Hope I haven't bored you all too much.apology accepted but we waited for 4 hours in the dragon bar for you, so you can get the first round in on the next meet up in may:D

lesbroz
25-10-2012, 22:11
May!!!! That is a long time off and I will be in the UK. How long are you staying for, as I will be back on the reef 5th June. The first round is the least I can do.