PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get my Nokia Phone unlocked in Tenerife south?

soren lorenson
20-06-2011, 00:57
Anyone know where I can get my Nokia unlocked? its a 5800 musicxpress

Any help appreciated

SL

Andy0210
20-06-2011, 01:06
Depending on where you are you can use Sakhi Electronics in San Eugenio shopping centre, its on the top floor by the taxi rank, or the mobile phone shop in Parque de la Reina, both are very good at unlocking phones, be warned though its not cheap in Tenerife its about 20€.

She Sells Seashells
20-06-2011, 07:50
There's a kiosk outside the Orange/Vodafon/Movistar shops in Gran Sur. 10 or 15€ if memory serves.

Chris P. Bacon
20-06-2011, 07:59
A lot depends on the model. I am still trying to get my Nokia 6700 slide unlocked. The cheapest I have found is €46 on line. Please let me know if you manage to get yours done and if you don't mind asking about mine on your travels I would appreciate it :pray:

Jackie
20-06-2011, 09:09
Try Phone City on the street behind the Church in Los Cristianos. They can unlock pretty much any phone. The last phone we had unlocked there was and iphone and it cost 20 euros.

bonitatime
20-06-2011, 10:00
AS She Sells Seashells says I have found the kiosk in the Gran Sur useful for unlocking and upgrades.

tendedburrito
20-06-2011, 10:26
Try Phone City on the street behind the Church in Los Cristianos. They can unlock pretty much any phone. The last phone we had unlocked there was and iphone and it cost 20 euros.

Hi Jackie

What model/firmware iphone was it? IM having trouble getting mine unlocked.

Ta

Jackie
20-06-2011, 10:28
Hi Jackie

What model/firmware iphone was it? IM having trouble getting mine unlocked.

Ta

It was an iphone 3gs 16gb on Orange.

tendedburrito
20-06-2011, 10:32
Ah ok thanks, cant find anywhere that will do the iphone firmware 4.3.3 yet. :o(

Anyone know if its the same here as in the UK now, ie, if I go to Vodafone (who i with) and ask them they will unlock it for me for a fee? Anyone done this?

Jackie
20-06-2011, 10:35
Have you tried Phone City? They are very good in there and if they can't do it themselves they do actually have other contacts that they can phone for help. They normally ask for about half an hour or so to unlock the phones that they can do on site but obviously if they have to take it elsewhere they ask for a couple of hours.

A.P.&.S.S
20-06-2011, 15:47
Ah ok thanks, cant find anywhere that will do the iphone firmware 4.3.3 yet. :o(

Anyone know if its the same here as in the UK now, ie, if I go to Vodafone (who i with) and ask them they will unlock it for me for a fee? Anyone done this?

Jackie recomended Phone City to me for my IPhone, took it along and it was running 4.3.3 and they unlocked it, but had to put in 4.1 so when you conect to Itunes just say no to any upgrades. Works well and they are very helpful. Make sure you back everything up as you will loose everything on your phone and it will be returned to as if you had just bought it. Took almost 1hr and €25........bargain I thought for such a good phone to ne be able to have my Spanish sim in it.

soren lorenson
21-06-2011, 00:25
A lot depends on the model. I am still trying to get my Nokia 6700 slide unlocked. The cheapest I have found is €46 on line. Please let me know if you manage to get yours done and if you don't mind asking about mine on your travels I would appreciate it :pray:

Thanks for all your replies!
I did get my phone unlocked at Gran Sur and it cost €15. Chris, I couldn´t remember the number of your phone but they said they can unlock most Nokia´s so its probably worth popping in

SL

Topacciolo
21-06-2011, 00:37
A1 shop in San Eugenio shopping centre!!! Don't know prices....sorry

Topacciolo

She Sells Seashells
21-06-2011, 14:57
I did get my phone unlocked at Gran Sur and it cost €15.

Brilliant result!