PDA

View Full Version : we've used 3 washing machines in one year... Wow!

henry
24-10-2012, 22:14
not bad everybody my family went thru 2 washing machines this year and a third one coming??

back in march this year our first washing machine broke down. so we got another one. and today when i was washing the clothes the machine broke down. and water everywhere outside in the back yard. so we went to worton this afternoon. my parents look around but it just a little pricey and small machines. so we went to carrefour in santa cruz and look around and brought a new washing machine it dawood and itīs 8 kilos size from 800 euros down to 619 euros very good price so my parents got it and they will delivery it on monday.let see how long this new one going to last not bad huh this whole year went 2 washing machines one back in march the one we have broke down today and now a new one monday!! let see how long the third one going to last!! yea we chould call a repair man but for the same price he going to charge to fix it just get a new one!!

man they donīt made products like they use to. but our stuff and it breaks down that way you go out and buy a new one!!! something else huh?

YOUNG GOLFER
24-10-2012, 22:27
not bad everybody my family went thru 2 washing machines this year and a third one coming??

back in march this year our first washing machine broke down. so we got another one. and today when i was washing the clothes the machine broke down. and water everywhere outside in the back yard. so we went to worton this afternoon. my parents look around but it just a little pricey and small machines. so we went to carrefour in santa cruz and look around and brought a new washing machine it dawood and itīs 8 kilos size from 800 euros down to 619 euros very good price so my parents got it and they will delivery it on monday.let see how long this new one going to last not bad huh this whole year went 2 washing machines one back in march the one we have broke down today and now a new one monday!! let see how long the third one going to last!! yea we chould call a repair man but for the same price he going to charge to fix it just get a new one!!

man they donīt made products like they use to. but our stuff and it breaks down that way you go out and buy a new one!!! something else huh?

Did these washing machines not have a warranty Henry.

AL JAY
24-10-2012, 22:33
:crying2::crying2::crying2::crying2::crying2:Its washing all those tear stained footy shirts of the Ice Bats Henry! :D :bootyshake::wave:

Vortex Wake
24-10-2012, 22:33
Henry , perhaps its blocked? Maybe you need to empty your pockets of Iceland carrier bags before putting your pants into the machine to wash.

Ps . Substitute trousers for pants for European readers.

henry
24-10-2012, 23:03
Did these washing machines not have a warranty Henry.

yes but we all know warrantys right ? you take it back to the store and they said it only cover for this not that. so like i said instend going with hell and stuff just buy a new one. it cheaper then a reapir man!!!

Medman
24-10-2012, 23:10
yes but we all know warrantys right ? you take it back to the store and they said it only cover for this not that. so like i said instend going with hell and stuff just buy a new one. it cheaper then a reapir man!!!

I would write them a strong worded letter Henry. That will sort 'em. :crazy:

sundownersvince
24-10-2012, 23:37
Well Google it dear Henry, dear Henry.......ffs. You have just blown another 619€ mate. This is what internet is very good at . TRUTH. Would you buy a Daewoo car?

TF1
26-10-2012, 10:22
Sounds like the belly-fluff filter blocked; this takes just 2 minutes to remove and clean without any tools.

Also, never use powder in Tenerife; the waterīs too hard so it doesnīt dissolve it properly so it blocks the tubes. Use liquid instead. Iīve had the same machine for 9 years, it washes about about 1 load per day.

Andy0210
26-10-2012, 10:52
I sent him a number for a washing machine repair man but it fell on deaf ears, you canīt help someone that doesnīt want to help themselves, for the record i would be happy to come and take away your useless broken 8 month old washing machine for free.
PM me! ;)

henry
26-10-2012, 12:00
thanks andy but carrefour goin to pick up the machine while they delivered the new one on monday

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

thanks andy but carrefour goin to pick up the machine while they delivered the new one on monday

Suej
26-10-2012, 13:04

I know a good repair man henry! for when the new machine goes! Must bite my tongue now! :laugh:

cainaries
26-10-2012, 16:09
Have you tried changing all the pipes and waste pipes instead? So much cheaper! We had the same with our dishwasher. When the second one went we got in a plumber who put all new tubes for the water going in and he said the problem had been that the existing water pipes were rotten and all the sludge had gone into the machine and damaged it. For what it's worth I would get these replaced now whilst you're waiting for the new machine. But what the hell do I know!?