PDA

View Full Version : Property Sun Bay Villas, Amarilla Golf, Tenerife

Kilty
24-10-2012, 23:11
Hi,

Anyone know the current usage of Sun Bay Villas in Amarilla Golf.

Originally this was a development by Golsurami but I noticed recently that, as well as properties for sale, it now seems to be used for holiday lets as well under the title of Sun Bay Villas hotel.

Does anyone know the background to this or whether Golsurami are still involved.

Also, any thoughts on whether it is likely to be a good place to buy would be great.

Thanks

CIM
25-10-2012, 00:47
I have one coming up for sale next week, just getting it cleaned and tidied up. Not sure about price yet but can let you know if you are thinking of buying there.
They seem to have gone along the Apart-hotel route with it rather than selling them at a lower prices than they deem acceptable.

Kilty
25-10-2012, 11:34
Many thanks for your reply.

Would be interested to see details of property when it comes up for sale -- presumably I would find it on your website.

Presumably all the properties are either sold or now form part of the hotel/apartment scheme. Does that mean that community charges will be paid and the development kept in good condition?

I had understood that Golsurami were struggling in the current climate and, if so, would worry about their ongoing involvement and ability to pay any charges on properties which had not sold or were being used as holiday lets.

Do you know if they are still involved or whether the hotel/apartment properties are now owned by eg a holiday company or run by Golsurami's bankers?

Clearly the best prospects for the development would be if it was being fully utilised and properly maintained.