PDA

View Full Version : Other Unemployment in Spain & Canaries video on YouTube is a big hit

deepdivejunkie
26-10-2012, 11:13
Just enjoy

http://youtu.be/C95HankVPpg

chifleta
26-10-2012, 16:37
Buenisimooooooooooooo :crylaughing:

My lad was filling out his forms to claim student bono bus (they've only just released the forms, mind you, he didn't actually get any bono bus till college term nearly ended, so not surprising) and one to apply to go on the Manipulador de Alimentos course - anyhoo, he didn't fill it out properly, or read it properly, so I said to him (in Spanish) " haven't you watched the Spanish red tape video on youtube"? LOL ....

deepdivejunkie
26-10-2012, 17:06
[QUOTE=chifleta;231498 - anyhoo, he didn't fill it out properly, or read it properly, so I said to him (in Spanish) " haven't you watched the Spanish red tape video on youtube"? LOL ....[/QUOTE]

Thats a great video. Always make sure your stapler is bigger than theirs! :-)

YOUNG GOLFER
26-10-2012, 17:34
Good fun:)

glostergirl
26-10-2012, 18:49
these guys are brill!! my boys get a lot of their music on spanish tuenti site

KirstyJay
26-10-2012, 21:57
Thoroughly enjoyed that :D

Javi
01-11-2012, 08:22
Sorry guys but I disagree. This video pretends to be funny but is a rubbish. No sense of humor at all. It isn't an original idea, stupid and silly lyric, worse rhythm,...just a poor copycat from many more you can search on the net.

I can see where the wit is.

ribuck
01-11-2012, 12:58
Sorry guys but I disagree. This video pretends to be funny but is a rubbish. No sense of humor at all.
I enjoyed the video. And I liked spotting all the different Tenerife locations.

Here's another Tenerife video that pretends to be funny but is basura. It's a very short clip put together by my daughter after a holiday last year. She composed the music for it too.

"Secret Mission To Tenerife"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yax9qIjwNWo

chifleta
01-11-2012, 13:53
Sorry guys but I disagree. This video pretends to be funny but is a rubbish. No sense of humor at all. It isn't an original idea, stupid and silly lyric, worse rhythm,...just a poor copycat from many more you can search on the net.

I can see where the wit is.

i'm with Ribuck, I thought it was fun and funny, with everyone joining in the stupid dancing....