PDA

View Full Version : Other How can I get my hair back to it's natural colour?

CAROL R
26-10-2012, 14:21
Hi everyone. I am in need of some advice, My hair is naturally a darkish blonde and I been dying my hair with Mercadona wash in wash out reddy/purple hairdye. I want to go back to my normal colour and the dye is fading but is there a safe quicker way?

Madre
26-10-2012, 15:00
Yes there is, go to a professional hair dresser ! Or it will probably end in tears.

YOUNG GOLFER
26-10-2012, 15:03
What about a shave.:laugh:

LUCKY
26-10-2012, 18:54
:feret:
What about a shave.:laugh: Please Dont start !!! how come you got me thinking of pelmets:flatcap::feret:

Suej
26-10-2012, 19:01
As Madre says it would be best to go to a professional! I do remember my sister had an accident with a hair colour and the hairdresser used a small amount of 10% peroxide added to a good shampoo which lifts a lot of the old colour out!

SimmonsRobert
10-11-2012, 08:46
As my personal experience it is not possible to get hair back to natural color.

CAROL R
10-11-2012, 08:48
Thanks everyone, went to a Spanish salon in Adeje, had it stripped and dyed light brown with blonde highlights, and I will be back to blonde for Xmas!!

chifleta
10-11-2012, 21:25
Thanks everyone, went to a Spanish salon in Adeje, had it stripped and dyed light brown with blonde highlights, and I will be back to blonde for Xmas!!

I used to dye mine chocolate and violín mixed together, mercadona brand - then decided i really should start going back towards a lighter colour (I used to be mousy brown/blondish, but now mainly grey) as i needed to dye my hair every 3 weeks LOL - so I just started going from dark, to normal brown, then light brown, then dark blonde, until I could finally go to hairdresser and get highlights (which i'd never ever had before) - it came out lovely :)

glad you got yours sorted too ...