PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Accomodation options for 8 people 22nd Feb - 26th Feb 2012 (dates poss changeable)

greigym
20-06-2011, 10:21
Hi there,

A group of us are looking to get away for a short break next Feb (possibly March) to recharge the batteries. It would be an all male group although its worth saying we are all 35+ and responsible fathers and executives!! I know there would be an element of reservation about an all male party but can assure you we are trustworthy!! We had been looking at the Oro Blanco apartments as they offer very cheap accomodation and can cater for 8 but thought I would join and post on here just in case a better option can be offered?

Would welcome offers.

Regards

In The Sun
20-06-2011, 11:45
You could try las-adelfas@hotmail.com. The web site is www.lasadelfastenerife.com

greigym
20-06-2011, 12:16
Thanks for the quick post! I think its a little way away from the built up areas. We were hoping to be near Playa De las Americas as weve heard that was a good place to stay?

uptowngirl
20-06-2011, 12:42
email all your requirements to info@tenerifesunshine.com

We are Tenerife based, British owned travel agents and we have some excellent deals with Tenerife hotels.

Specify your dates, area, board basis etc etc, or just ask if you want to relay further questions.

We even have a UK low call rate number, or live chat. Open from 0900 until 2100 7 days a week :crazy::crazy::crazy:

greigym
23-06-2011, 08:53
thanks for the responses - gone for the Oro Blanco in the end as very cheap!

with cheese
23-06-2011, 09:20
Get some tickets for Siam Park, 8 blokes best laugh you will have.
Check the forum for good nosh.