PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be an uncle!

henry
30-10-2012, 20:53
i´m so excited!! my cousin is going to have a baby girl in feb/march. he told me and his girlfriend. i thought i was the 2nd cousin to the baby girl. but both said yes, but you will be a uncle to the baby. how excited!! i´m a uncle!! i ask my cousin if he thought who going to be a godmother and godfather to the baby girl. both said we have to think about that on who!! but his girlfriend said me and my cousin trust me alot in being a uncle to the baby girl. wow!! out of my other 7 cousins he choise me to me a uncle. wow!! i´m honor!!

Fivepence
30-10-2012, 20:57
i´m so excited!! my cousin is going to have a baby girl in feb/march. he told me and his girlfriend. i thought i was the 2nd cousin to the baby girl. but both said yes, but you will be a uncle to the baby. how excited!! i´m a uncle!! i ask my cousin if he thought who going to be a godmother and godfather to the baby girl. both said we have to think about that on who!! but his girlfriend said me and my cousin trust me alot in being a uncle to the baby girl. wow!! out of my other 7 cousins he choise me to me a uncle. wow!! i´m honor!!

Congratulations Henry, very happy for you. :)

Buttercup
30-10-2012, 20:59
Congratulations:wave:

marbro8
30-10-2012, 21:06
i couldn't think of anyone better to be an uncle congrats henry i think you will be a fab uncle;)

tracy hampshire
30-10-2012, 21:08
congratulations henry, i have a little neice too, & being the only one i have i spoil her to death , enjoy & start saving xxxx

glostergirl
30-10-2012, 21:09
nice one henry enjoy it!!!!:dummy:

ruffus
30-10-2012, 21:10
Congrats Henry :tiphat:

cainaries
30-10-2012, 21:11

Wonderful news for you henry! Remember.. don't buy a drumkit as a surprise present .... your cousin and his girl-friend may not appreciate it. (A lesson learned the hard way from a godmother of 5).

henry
30-10-2012, 21:14
thanks!! maybe buy the baby girl a stuff animal when she a few months old.

Buttercup
:spin:Congratulations Henry

henry
or maybe a baby bottle don´t know still early lol....

Medman
30-10-2012, 21:16

Great stuff Henry. That will be someone to train on all your "cheats". :D Congrats pal. :c2:

cainaries
30-10-2012, 21:23
thanks!! maybe buy the baby girl a stuff animal when she a few months old.

You could try one of Lucky's ferrets as her first pet! (Only kidding, obviously).

marbro8
30-10-2012, 21:30
or maybe a baby bottle don´t know still early lol.... i have always asked the parents for a list of things that they want for the baby, that way you always buy something that they need rather than something that will sit in a cupboard for years before being thrown away;)

henry
30-10-2012, 21:52
i have always asked the parents for a list of things that they want for the baby, that way you always buy something that they need rather than something that will sit in a cupboard for years before being thrown away;)

my mom still have my baby bottle she gave to me. it sitting next to my video game collection. the bottle is made from glass. not bad after 36 years

imablue
30-10-2012, 22:01
Many Congratulations Uncle Henry... you do know you will have to spoil her rotten.....

cainaries
30-10-2012, 22:03
i have always asked the parents for a list of things that they want for the baby, that way you always buy something that they need rather than something that will sit in a cupboard for years before being thrown away;)

I always like to buy the one thing the parents won't. Mean, I know.

henry
21-02-2013, 21:09
good news everyone!! i´m offically a uncle now!! my cousion girlfriend gave birth to the baby girl at 4am today!!:wave:

Medman
21-02-2013, 21:30
good news everyone!! i´m offically a uncle now!! my cousion girlfriend gave birth to the baby girl at 4am today!!:wave:

Congratulations Unc. Your wee neice is a lucky girl. :goodluck:

Buttercup
21-02-2013, 21:36
:party4: Conratulations :party4:

Fivepence
21-02-2013, 21:40
Best wishes Henry............:mexicanwave::spongebob:

A new addition to the junior ice bats club....:bat::bat::bat:

macdonald5
21-02-2013, 22:59
Congratulations Uncle Henry ,I'm sure your new little niece will love you lots
xx

henry
21-02-2013, 23:07
can´t wait until she be 18 years. hahahaha just joking i can´t to see her this sunday