PDA

View Full Version : Why is the Thanks button not always available?

Jackie
20-06-2011, 13:00
Is it just me or is anyone else finding that on some posts there is no Thanks Button just the button for Blog or Report. Sometimes I have wanted to thank a poster but the button is just not there :(

Malteser Monkey
20-06-2011, 13:06
Yes me too - it's very random

You can thank me now Jackie :lol:

Jackie
20-06-2011, 13:07
Yes me too - it's very random

You can thank me now Jackie :lol:

haha done :)

Suej
20-06-2011, 13:28
haha done :)

Same here, you have to click off and back on the page sometimes.

slodgedad
20-06-2011, 19:56
Is it random or are there particular threads that have or don't have.

I've never noticed, as I don't use it very often...:lol::lol::gromit::gromit:

Jackie
20-06-2011, 20:17
Is it random or are there particular threads that have or don't have.

I've never noticed, as I don't use it very often...:lol::lol::gromit::gromit:

Not anything particular just various posts, doesn't matter what thread they are on

slodgedad
20-06-2011, 20:28
Inspector Clousseau is on ze job..

admin
20-06-2011, 21:36
The thanks button will always be there on page load, however if you use any inline posting tools, such as the quick reply, the thanks button will not appear straight away, as this is an AJAX function that adds to the existing page. Also, you will not see the thanks button on your own posts, as you can't thank yourself :)

Chris P. Bacon
20-06-2011, 21:39
The thanks button will always be there on page load, however if you use any inline posting tools, such as the quick reply, the thanks button will not appear straight away, as this is an AJAX function that adds to the existing page. Also, you will not see the thanks button on your own posts, as you can't thank yourself :)

Krusty, what part of the OP did you not understand? ???:doh::crazy:

onelegnofeet
20-06-2011, 21:53
Well its working okay on this thread ...................................for me at least

Jackie
20-06-2011, 22:19
Well its working okay on this thread ...................................for me at least

me too but on other threads random posts haven't got it

onelegnofeet
20-06-2011, 22:22
me too but on other threads random posts haven't got it

No its just others arent thanking Your Posts !!!

KirstyJay
20-06-2011, 22:23
Krusty, what part of the OP did you not understand? ???:doh::crazy:All of it. Which part of my post did you not understand? ???

Jackie
20-06-2011, 22:44
No its just others arent thanking Your Posts !!!

haha no a few times I have gone to thank someones post but there is no thanks button. As I said in my op just the blog or report button:p

onelegnofeet
21-06-2011, 16:07
haha no a few times I have gone to thank someones post but there is no thanks button. As I said in my op just the blog or report button:p

mmmmmmmmmmmm,knowing you the REPORT BUTTON will come in handy !!!:whistle::whistle::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Jackie
21-06-2011, 17:15
mmmmmmmmmmmm,knowing you the REPORT BUTTON will come in handy !!!:whistle::whistle::crylaughing::crylaughing:

oi you watch it:fryingpan::poke::whip:

Chris P. Bacon
21-06-2011, 18:24
All of it. Which part of my post did you not understand? ???

All of it! sometimes the thanks button is just not there. You would not want to thank someone once you have pressed "quick reply" surely? so you would not expect it to be there :):)

warbey
21-06-2011, 18:30
This happene to Me too
Its usually witin the last Six posts of the Thread.
It seems random then later the button has appeared.

it happens on some but not all Threads