PDA

View Full Version : Flying from Canada (Toronto) to Tenerife

allao
31-10-2012, 16:03
Hi,
Can anyone suggest the easiest and cheapest flight from Toronto to Tenerife?
May be someone has had such experience and would like to share some info for my friend.
Thank you

Megaloo
31-10-2012, 16:20
My friends Son visits him every year from Toronto . He has come different ways. Either to Heathrow then
Tenerife via Madrid or sometimes he comes via Frankfurt

Another time he did get a direct flight from Toronto to Madrid then on from there but not sure whether that direct flight is still on

canarybird
31-10-2012, 19:42
Try searching on eDreams or Expedia for flights to Gatwick and then from Gatwick to Tenerife south airport (Reina Sofia).

Or you may find something last minute from Toronto Pearson airport to Heathrow, take a bus to Gatwick for a charter to Tenerife south.

I fly back and forth to Vancouver Island from Tenerife North airport but it's not cheap, using Iberia scheduled flights to Madrid and Heathrow then with Air Canada on the polar route to Vancouver and onward to the island on another local flight.

You should look for special offers on charters to London from Toronto, then another charter or last minute from Gatwick.

angiebabes
31-10-2012, 19:49
My brother comes Toronto to Manchester then onwards to tfs. Not cheap but no hanging around or airport changes

allao
01-11-2012, 09:47
A big thank to all of you for useful information. It will help a lot to my friend searching for different flight options. The only way she searched is to Faro (Portugal) but did not know how to go further.