PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Work wanted in Tenerife within travelling distance of Las Chafiras

smiley_girl40
01-11-2012, 10:47
Hi i know this is a long shot and thousands looking for work, But i am looking for any kind of cleaning/ironing work.
Or dog walking. I am flexable and happy to to do any hours. Im reliable and a very happy go lucky person.
If anyone knows of any of the above please let me know. Many thanks

KirstyJay
01-11-2012, 16:21
Hi i know this is a long shot and thousands looking for work, But i am looking for any kind of cleaning/ironing work.
Or dog walking. I am flexable and happy to to do any hours. Im reliable and a very happy go lucky person.
If anyone knows of any of the above please let me know. Many thanksYou haven't mentioned what areas of Tenerife you would be able to work in, as this forum has members all over Tenerife, and if fact, on other islands too :)

smiley_girl40
01-11-2012, 16:49
Hi i know this is a long shot but i am hopeing for some luck. I am looking for any kind of
cleaning /ironing work large or small. Im in Las chafiras area but can travel if needed. I also
do dog walking if intrested. Im flexible and very reliable. Like to think im happy go lucky person.
thank you

smiley_girl40
01-11-2012, 16:52
Hi many thanks for that. I have re advertised and hopfully put everything in this time.