PDA

View Full Version : Advice wanted What local newspapers exist in Tenerife these days?

YOUNG GOLFER
01-11-2012, 18:02
Hi could someone please tell me what newspapers we have now in Tenerife.
Looking at placing a advertisement if the price is right.
I have contacted I Connections and the C weekly sure there are more.
Thank-you.

tracy hampshire
01-11-2012, 18:13
there´s also the tenerife news, you could try that :)

KirstyJay
01-11-2012, 18:15
Just English ones, or are you targeting Spanish press too?

El Baúl
Diario de Avisos
El Día
La Opinión...

German :

Kanaren Express

slodgedad
01-11-2012, 19:19
Also the Tenerife Weekly..(Coast FM)

Andy0210
01-11-2012, 20:05
Surprised you didn´t mention the Tenerife Weekly considering i deliver it to your office every week ???

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Also the Tenerife Weekly..(Coast FM)

Has nothing to do with Coast FM it is exclusively owned by Vivo Decades and has been for a number of months now.

YOUNG GOLFER
01-11-2012, 20:16
Well I knew you were going to come on lol thing is mate what with all the swallows over don't get chance to read one now.
Think they wait for you to drop them off.
However sent Tenerife Weekly a email a few hours ago.

Bob
01-11-2012, 21:27
you´ll be lucky to find them anymore they used to be plentiful now they are collectors items.

Andy0210
01-11-2012, 21:47
you´ll be lucky to find them anymore they used to be plentiful now they are collectors items.

Well i can only speak for the Tenerife Weekly but there are 8000 copies distributed to approximately 430 outlets from El Medano to Los Gigantes, hardly a collectors item ???

Well I knew you were going to come on lol thing is mate what with all the swallows over don't get chance to read one now.
Think they wait for you to drop them off.
However sent Tenerife Weekly a email a few hours ago.

Will leave you double from now on ;)

timmylish
01-11-2012, 21:56
YG. An interesting posting by you. May I ask why you think that by advertising you might increase business. Does advertising work nowadays? As you shoulod know by now, I,m only asking this question as an innocent bystander, not having worked for years and certainly not involved in any business interests

marbro8
01-11-2012, 22:34
have you tried the SUN;)

primrose
02-11-2012, 11:18
have you tried the SUN;)

What Sun, is that the big yellow thing that used to be in the sky?:sunny:

KirstyJay
02-11-2012, 12:08
Well i can only speak for the Tenerife Weekly but there are 8000 copies distributed to approximately 430 outlets from El Medano to Los Gigantes, hardly a collectors item ???

I can only speak for my area, but I've not seen one of the British publications here in 10 years. I rarely get chance to see a paper, so if I want news I'll go on the net. The news is usually more up to date there too, so I would enquire about an ad on their website.

Bob
02-11-2012, 19:25
to be honest i do see a few copies of Tenerife weekly about, and my research is a year out of date, as it was about a year ago that i gave up trying to find a plentiful supply of free papers in either the Patch or San Eugenio, The Canarian weekly in particular. Now you have to be savy to the local bars that are drop off points and go there early to guarantee a copy. Long gone are the pre 2004 days when free papers where everywhere.

How many brits on this island at any given time?????...........divide by 8000 :(

Will leave you double from now on ;)

Andy0210
02-11-2012, 21:52
to be honest i do see a few copies of Tenerife weekly about, and my research is a year out of date, as it was about a year ago that i gave up trying to find a plentiful supply of free papers in either the Patch or San Eugenio, The Canarian weekly in particular. Now you have to be savy to the local bars that are drop off points and go there early to guarantee a copy. Long gone are the pre 2004 days when free papers where everywhere.

How many brits on this island at any given time?????...........divide by 8000 :(

The Patch.

MK Money Exchange
Spotlight Fancy Dress
Scottish Nails and Beauty
Bad Bobs
The Brewers Droop
The Drunk n Duck
The Pink Panther
The Marquee Bar
The Sax Bar
Jags Bar
The Dubliner
The Railway
Palms Chippy
The Bell
Tenerife Sunshine

San Eugenio.

Hospital Costa Adeje
Garden City Reception
Star Bar
Pheasant Plucker
Southern Fried Chicken
Tenerife Sunshine
Island Village
Toby Jug
The Deli
Roys Pizza
The Launderette
The Palms
Belissimo
Supermarket Alsi
Tudor Rose
Garfields
The Cobra Bar
The Rum Pot
The Chippy
Faces of Ireland
Tenerife Properties
Irish Rover
The Temple
St Eugenes
Scotch Corner
The English Solictors
Harleys
Properties R Us
Live Arico
Amandas Bar

Obviously Tenerife Weekly drop off points but that should keep you going for now Bob. :)

LUCKY
08-11-2012, 23:24
:feret:
have you tried the SUN;)

:feret:Tried the sun you say , well i did this very day and got more than my fingers burnt !!!!:flatcap::feret:

Bob
20-11-2012, 20:09
hope that was a copy n paste lol