PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork Where can I get 2 documents officially translated?

doingok
02-11-2012, 17:08
Hi we need 2 pieces of paper translated into spain i.e medical and finances around a 300 words so we can get our residenica. any one know of some one who can do this for us and prices? we have been told it needs to have a official stamped.
we have all the docs needed which was very easy to get,Empadronamientos,and so on.

cheers
paul

Suzanne
02-11-2012, 18:14
Try the British Consulate, they should have the name of an approved translater. good Luck.

casabonny
02-11-2012, 18:27
I don't think that these documents néed and official translation , are you sure? if so there is a
Lady in ARONA court who is an official translator who does private work but if it just needs translating into Spanish then contact Emma at amotorworld as she can do this for you and has done many similar documents and medical reports . Contact details in the link of my signature

doingok
02-11-2012, 18:31
Hi Suzanne we have found one in our area of san isidro so its a start so now we can compare prices with others i think most language school will be able to do it or point you in the direction of one.

cheers

jmcd
02-11-2012, 18:34
San Isidro

Official Translator

On the left hand side on the first floor.

http://nottinghilltenerife.webs.com

Calle El Mirador 4. Edifcio Cristina 2, Portal 1B, Oficina 1A, San Isidro, granidilla 38611

Legally recognised. Very efficient. and not expensive.

doingok
02-11-2012, 18:36
Hi Casabonny well according to the police men on the desk it has to have registered translate so we our just play it safe so we do not have to pay twice.
cheers i will contract her.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thats the one i found but we have cheeper quotes so we are just wait one or 2 getting back to us cheers

San Isidro

Official Translator

On the left hand side on the first floor.

http://nottinghilltenerife.webs.com

Calle El Mirador 4. Edifcio Cristina 2, Portal 1B, Oficina 1A, San Isidro, granidilla 38611

Legally recognised. Very efficient. and not expensive.

julia44
04-06-2013, 12:40
- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thats the one i found but we have cheeper quotes so we are just wait one or 2 getting back to us cheers[/QUOTE]

Did you find someone that you could recommend to me. thanks

Cousincas
05-06-2013, 12:56
I know a qualified legal translator, I will pm her e mail.