PDA

View Full Version : Other Looking for buddy to go Apnea free-diving in Tenerife

Dave Social
03-11-2012, 00:46
I'm looking for a freediving buddy to come along and join me in the extreme sport of 'Freediving'.

You dive with no tanks, just take one breath and dive as deep as you can.

Really looking for someone that is a freediver or a scuba diver that fancies a change than using tanks.

I have been freediving for around 3 months and now reaching just under -20mtrs depth

I have transport if needed. I based on the Golf del sur and I mainly dive at Amarilla bay, Silencio and Los Abrigos, black cove. Lots more places too.

Anyone never done it before and your a good swimmer and fancy trying it out, then let me know. I do have some spare equipment.

If you want to see what freediving is then watch one of my videos below.

I'm Dave Thompson/ Stage name Dave Social

http://youtu.be/j-8PMltpb4g

http://youtu.be/tDeZAhTFd2Y

jago26
01-07-2013, 17:43
Sorry to bump an old thread. Did you find anyone? Will you go again? Did you find a way to find people for next time?

I was diving off Guimar and Garachico with someone but they won't be there when I go back. I went to about 15m playing it a bit careful and would like to go a bit deeper, continue the training.

Dave Social
01-07-2013, 17:53
Sorry to bump an old thread. Did you find anyone? Will you go again? Did you find a way to find people for next time?

I was diving off Guimar and Garachico with someone but they won't be there when I go back. I went to about 15m playing it a bit careful and would like to go a bit deeper, continue the training.

Hi, yes Im still here and always looking for diving buddies. email me at ************************

jago26
02-07-2013, 11:44
Hi, yes Im still here and always looking for diving buddies. email me at ************************

sounds good,
forum censored you though, try personal message :-)

slodgedad
02-07-2013, 11:53
sounds good,
forum censored you though, try personal message :-)
It is not censored.

It is against Forum rules to post personal details so it has been edited.