PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Registered childminder/nanny required in San Eugenio, south Tenerife

vickyw28
03-11-2012, 11:00
Please can anybody advise me if they are a registered childmider/nanny looking for part time hours to look after a 3 year old boy and 6 year old girl in san eugenio. Hrs at the moment will be 5.15pm to 7.15pm on mondays wednesdays and saturdays

if anybody can advise me of any websites as well that i can have a look on

MummyJ
04-11-2012, 10:09
have sent 2 friends a message for you so hopefully they will contact you

good luck x

Graceylacey
04-11-2012, 10:11
I am available for work here is my website www.carebearnannies.com. My phone number is on the site if you would like to chat.

nikola77
27-11-2012, 11:53
Hiya not sure if you found anyone... i have a cache diploma level 3 in childcare and education (with certificates to prove), and have just currently had a little boy so i would be interested in these hours. Please contact me back if you have not found anyone. Thank you Nikola x

Mariah2012
04-12-2012, 17:30
Dear Vicky,

How are you? Are you still looking for a parttime nanny?

I am very interested.

Kind regards,

Mariah

blueeyes
08-12-2012, 14:06
Hi i am not a registered childminder but i am free on those days. I 42 years old. I have no children of my own. I am married and my husband has grown up children to his first wife. I worked as an au-pair years ago for 2 families in Naples in Italy which was a great experience..

My career has been mostly airlines working as cabin crew... but the past few years i have done markets in Newcastle as i imported dresses and jewellery from all over the world...

I do hope to hear from you ...

Kind Regards

Dayna:hi: