PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Nail Technician

little voice
03-11-2012, 14:50
Hi, My name is Danielle, I am a fully qualified nail Technician in manicure, pedicure and acrylic nails. Sculptured and tips. I alo have full knowledge in waxing, eye brow plucking, threading, etc. I absolutley love all aspects of beauty and nails and learn more and more every day. I have lived in Tenerife 14 years and speak both fluent english and spanish. I am looking for an immediate start.

Valentinanails
16-01-2013, 20:58
Are you still looking for Job?

little voice
17-01-2013, 11:23
Are you still looking for Job?

Hi Thank you for keeping my daughter in mind Danielle she was the nail technician she has started a job doing something else which is a shame as she is a fabulous nail technician, but if you tell me what exactly you are looking for and what is on offer im sure she would give it some consideration as I know its what she loves, just another question I do massage and am a shiatsu practitioner I do physio and acupunture, are you offering this service or do you have space I could work from and you could receive commission on all bookings dont knw where your located or anything so will just leave it with you. Regards Lesley

Valentinanails
17-01-2013, 15:56
Hi Thank you for keeping my daughter in mind Danielle she was the nail technician she has started a job doing something else which is a shame as she is a fabulous nail technician, but if you tell me what exactly you are looking for and what is on offer im sure she would give it some consideration as I know its what she loves, just another question I do massage and am a shiatsu practitioner I do physio and acupunture, are you offering this service or do you have space I could work from and you could receive commission on all bookings dont knw where your located or anything so will just leave it with you. Regards Lesley

Hi, thanks to reply to me.
I'm looking for a self employed, I can rent the table for working and the pedicure stacion too for a very good price, but the persons who work here have to be ok with the seguridad social, so have a 'autónomo'. For you is the dame, I have place, but you can work here only with 'autonomo'.
I'm in calle México, local 10, playa de las Américas.
If you are interesting you can can. My show is Valentina nails

little voice
18-01-2013, 10:54
Hi, thanks to reply to me.
I'm looking for a self employed, I can rent the table for working and the pedicure stacion too for a very good price, but the persons who work here have to be ok with the seguridad social, so have a 'autónomo'. For you is the dame, I have place, but you can work here only with 'autonomo'.
I'm in calle México, local 10, playa de las Américas.
If you are interesting you can can. My show is Valentina nailsHello Valentina my email adress is++++++++++++++++++++++

I am self employed and have autonomo and social dont knw exactly where you are please send your telephone number thanks lesley

Valentinanails
18-01-2013, 14:37
Hello Valentina my email adress is++++++++++++++++++++++

I am self employed and have autonomo and social dont knw exactly where you are please send your telephone number thanks lesley

i'm in playa de las Américas, calle México 10. Send me a pm

little voice
18-01-2013, 14:55
Please can you send me your telephone number I have no idea where local 10 calle mexico is you cannot find it on the google map either.

Is there a name of the salon or wheres its close too.

Valentinanails
18-01-2013, 16:07
Is the same street of Tibu.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Valentina nails
In front of sax

KirstyJay
18-01-2013, 21:47
Please can you send me your telephone number I have no idea where local 10 calle mexico is you cannot find it on the google map either.

Is there a name of the salon or wheres its close too.

Is the same street of Tibu.

Valentina nails
In front of sax

It's at the Patch ;)