PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Domestic help and cleaner needed for a villa

chrissy53
06-11-2012, 10:04
mature lady domestic help cleaner ,to look after villa 5 hours a day 4 days a week no committments must be dog lover ..no weekends ..start in first week december ...

smiley_girl40
06-11-2012, 10:23
Hi i would be very intrested in the job. I have advertised myself for any kind of domestic work.
i am a massive dog lover i have 2 rescue dogs myself and i work for k9 in my spare time.

oglisa
06-11-2012, 13:08
Hi my girlfriend is interested with this job. Please let me know if this is still availble and when can she start working. She is extremely in love with animals. Thank you for your answer in advance. She's speaking spanish and english as well.

andyb
06-11-2012, 18:49
Hi my name is Sharon and I am 54 years of age.I am very interested in the position you are advertising. I both enjoy and am very competent at cleaning and domestic work and love all animals. My record at one time was owning 2 horses, 5 cats and 2 dogs plus a tortoise! Please contact me if you require any more information from me regarding the position.
Kind regards
Sharon (using my husbands account)

jmcd
07-11-2012, 09:20
Hi i would be very intrested in the job. I have advertised myself for any kind of domestic work.
i am a massive dog lover i have 2 rescue dogs myself and i work for k9 in my spare time.

Good morning chrissy.

I have sent you a PM.

DBZ
07-11-2012, 10:26
Hello Chrissy

I have sent you a PM and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

DBZ

chrissy53
09-11-2012, 17:04
thank you all for messages regarding domestic help ...will get in touch as soon as i can,dont require anymore messages thank you again ,

slodgedad
09-11-2012, 17:06
thank you all for messages regarding domestic help ...will get in touch as soon as i can,dont require anymore messages thank you again ,

Thread closed