PDA

View Full Version : Palace cigerettes are no more!

henry
06-11-2012, 16:14
just want to tell the smokers on the forum if you smoke palace cigges. some bad news!! they fold up no more palace. my mom smoke them. the other day went to the harry´s shop across from live arico shop in los cristanos and was going to get 2 cartons for my mom. but the indain lady knows me and told me the bad news saying palace is no more the company fold up. aghhhh!!! i don´t smoke or drink but getting for my mom. i ask her what is smilir to palace she reply pall mar red label. same price as palace 12.95 euros a carton. i got two cartonbs my mom smokeing them saving it allmost like palace just a little bit lighter. so just wanna pass the words to all forum smokers no more palace cigges. get pal mall red is´s allmost the same

penelope pitstop
06-11-2012, 20:42
Thanks for the info. my other half smokes them when we are over, he gets them from AMA in the road where the Torviscas market used to be. He said that sometimes shopkeepers say they are not available anymore as they cannot get supplies. If you look on Google. Palace are still available.

Harmonicaman
06-11-2012, 21:34
♫...palace no more...Linwood no more...Bathgate no moooooreeee!...♫ Proclaimers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy9GmieAEaQ)

marbro8
06-11-2012, 22:36
they are still available on the black market here in the uk but cost £30:spin:

penelope pitstop
06-11-2012, 22:50
they are still available on the black market here in the uk but cost £30:spin:

That's cheap, how do we get them?

marbro8
06-11-2012, 23:24
That's cheap, how do we get them?you would have to find a local black market ciggs dealer,i was working at someones house last week and they were selling them to customers at the door:confused:, they are taking a bit of a risk but i suppose they think it's worth it, until they get raided by customs and get everything taken off them under the proceeds of crime law:(

EDGEY72
07-11-2012, 01:05
But what do you expect when the prices of any tobacco product are taxed to the hilt in the UK. £15.00 for 50g packet of bacca in shops gone up to £9.00 on black market in most places be last time i was over i paid €19.00 for 5 packs there

penelope pitstop
07-11-2012, 13:13
you would have to find a local black market ciggs dealer,i was working at someones house last week and they were selling them to customers at the door:confused:, they are taking a bit of a risk but i suppose they think it's worth it, until they get raided by customs and get everything taken off them under the proceeds of crime law:(

Not aware of anyone in our area. Thanks anyway.