PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 3 bed house around Parque de la Reina, south Tenerife

lancslass
06-11-2012, 16:15
friends have asked me to help find them a 3 bed house to rent on a long let around parque de la reina area.they have hit a lot of problems because it has to go through on a company name which a lot of people wont do.i can vouch for them,they are only in tenerife for a couple of nightsa week due to doing shows on other islands i am their housekeeper so every week the house is cleaned and well looked after.can anyone help me find them somewhere?

Sammy60
06-11-2012, 22:20
friends have asked me to help find them a 3 bed house to rent on a long let around parque de la reina area.they have hit a lot of problems because it has to go through on a company name which a lot of people wont do.i can vouch for them,they are only in tenerife for a couple of nightsa week due to doing shows on other islands i am their housekeeper so every week the house is cleaned and well looked after.can anyone help me find them somewhere?

There was a 3 bed villa on Cho in Parque area 800pcm think it was on the www.tenerifepropertyguide.com if you say in google search what you require add cho it will direct you.