PDA

View Full Version : Information needed about fees for doing a baja or alta of electricity services

Javier
07-11-2012, 18:37
If I ask Unelco to do a baja of electricity of a business premises do I have to pay anything to do an alta later on. I have called them and asked different operator and got different answer

1 said no.
1 said yes and you will only know how much when you request the alta
1 said you will need a new boletin. Any idea how much this costs ?

Confused

casabonny
07-11-2012, 18:53
I believe the laws have recently changed and you do have to pay for a reconnection and have a bolting ( especially if the installation is over tens years old) Forum member 9plus is probably the best person to ask

9PLUS
08-11-2012, 04:55
If I ask Unelco to do a baja of electricity of a business premises do I have to pay anything to do an alta later on. I have called them and asked different operator and got different answer

1 said no.
1 said yes and you will only know how much when you request the alta
1 said you will need a new boletin. Any idea how much this costs ?

Confused

Hi Javier,, Thanks for the message.

Will you have to pay anything to reconnect at a later date ? the answer to that is yes you always have had to ( nothing new there)

Please note you may run into problems by doing so for one or more of a whole load of reasons, here's a few things to take into account or answer.

1, Best bet is to go to the office in Los Cristianos J Cabrera
2, Is the electricity account in your name?
3, How old is the electricity account? (Industria have change the 20 year limit for modifications but there's still problems you can encounter)
4, How long do you think it will be off for - Months or years?
5, What kind of Business premises are you referring to ( you may answer this in a PM if you done want to say publicly )

Javier
08-11-2012, 11:40
Thank you 9 Plus for your quick response . Have sent you a PM.