PDA

View Full Version : How can I unlock a Wii?

sunseeker
07-11-2012, 22:40
is there anywhere in the south i can get a wii unlocked? im thinking of gettin one for xmas but the games r expensive.

FatController
08-11-2012, 00:01
Do it yourself, its easy only need a computer or laptop.

Google "wii homebrew"

and follow the instructions.

FC

henry
08-11-2012, 00:26
i wont recommend it!! because by unlocking a wii might damage some of the chips and dispute your memory . my friend had his wii chipped and when he tried to play his wii. it keep crashing on him, after fixing from a guy and still crashing , he gave up on the wii and got a xbox . now 6 months he still happy with his xbox . and it not chipped .... also if you wait 2 more weeks the new wii u be out everywhere. also if you have any more questions , i do my best to answer on video games....

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

i wont recommend it!! because by unlocking a wii might damage some of the chips and dispute your memory . my friend had his wii chipped and when he tried to play his wii. it keep crashing on him, after fixing from a guy and still crashing , he gave up on the wii and got a xbox . now 6 months he still happy with his xbox . and it not chipped .... also if you wait 2 more weeks the new wii u be out everywhere. also if you have any more questions , i do my best to answer on video games....

FatController
08-11-2012, 00:38
Using the homebrew method you do not even open the Wii or add memory or chips. I have done several for family and friends and it is easy if you follow all the instructions.

FC

sunseeker
12-11-2012, 15:24
thanks. ill take a look.