PDA

View Full Version : Wanted I'm looking for work in Tenerife

Andos
07-11-2012, 22:50
Hi my name's Andrew or Andy and I'm looking for work or a job in any of the Canary Islands, such as Tenerife, Fuerteventura or other, on a temporary or long term basis. I'm Male 37, blonde hair, 6'1 and in good shape. I don't drink alcohol or smoke. I enjoy keeping fit, fishing, cooking, music and the sunshine. I'm friendly, good with people and a hard worker.

I am seeking work in customer services, in a kitchen as a cook or driver /drivers mate /delivery or other worker. I only speak English at the moment, though am learning Spanish and some German, though i'm very early in my learning. I am not a qualified chef though have health and safety and health and hygiene certificates and cook / prepare foods very well.

I am a qualified therapist /Counsellor and Clinical Supervisor in the UK and currently run my own practice, though am not getting enough sunshine and basically want a change. I have no ties so can start within a week. I am willing to work mornings /evenings etc.:pray:

I have worked in many other fields other than as a therapist; including bar work, labouring /site work, painting - decorating, catering and cooking which I am good at, fenestration, art and creativity, educative training and many others; basically I can apply myself to most things and learn quickly. I am loyal and down to earth.

I can provide you with references if need be.

Lin Beery
19-12-2012, 16:57
we are very interested. please send your contact detail and resume to . Please PM me

Andos
19-12-2012, 23:43
Hi Lin, your PM inbox has to many messages so I cannot pm you MY resume and personal details. I can email them to you if you require.

Lin Beery
20-12-2012, 14:00
Box is already empty, you can PM me.