PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Looking for an apartment in Los Cristianos or Americas, Tenerife

Sikkis
20-06-2011, 19:24
Hello! I´m looking for 1 / 2 bed apartement for two adults and two children (age 3 and 5) for two months as near Las Vistas beach as possible 16th of November 2011-16th of January 2012.

Topacciolo
21-06-2011, 00:59
Hi, I have a very nice one bed apartment in Las Americas but I don't know where the beach you mention is!!
Have a look if you want to my Facebook page. Look for "Tenerife LC Apartment" so you can see location and pictures of the apartment!!
It's nice and very close to the beach with an amazing view!
Recently redone well decorated and fully furnished!!
Let me know what do you think.
Regards

Topacciolo

Lippy
21-06-2011, 23:07
Hi would a brand new 3 bed townhouse suit you close to El Mirador complex in Los Cristianos. The complex has a pool and there is also a garage PM for more details

Sikkis
22-06-2011, 10:13
Thank you both very much for answering!! The first apartement was very nice but too far from the beach. The second is now too big. My situation changed yesterday and I need only one bedroom apartement and only for one month 16.Nov-14.Dec. So I´m still searching very much for a place to stay as near Las Vistas beach as possible.

sheltie
30-06-2011, 23:18
Which beach is Las Vistas again. I have an apartment in Las Americas. PM me if you want more info.

Pink shoes
01-07-2011, 10:08
Las Vistas beach is half way between LC and Las America's. It is the one through the tunnel from LC with a fountain. A lovely beach.

Sikkis
04-08-2011, 16:15
Thank you very much for everybody who wrote to me! I got a place in Azahara and since I got it I did not look at this page again until now. Mayby next year at your place, friends!