PDA

View Full Version : How can I post pictures on a Private Message?

bebe27151
10-11-2012, 00:21
I have photos I want to add to a Private message but have no idea how to get them from my computer onto the site ... please can anyone help me ????:o

MrsTT
10-11-2012, 11:19
I have photos I want to add to a Private message but have no idea how to get them from my computer onto the site ... please can anyone help me ????:o

In the private message screen you have a menu bar, like the one you see above your dialogue box when you reply to any message on the forum.
If you hover your mouse along the items in the bar you will see little messages that tell you what each icon is for.
One of them says Insert Image. When you left click on it, you get a drop down box with instructions.
Hope this helps.

Added later - Having checked this may not be quite as easy - re checking info now!

Malteser Monkey
10-11-2012, 12:46
i tried that the other day and couldn't get it to work - it won't let you look for the drives or files ?

bebe27151
10-11-2012, 14:21
Thanks so much for your help MrsTT .... appreciated .

TenerifeTeddy
10-11-2012, 14:48
I have sent a request to admin as the insert image message on PM is not the same as the drop down menu for the quick reply menu bar. So is not as simple as I first thought. Sorry this is MrsTT - fotgot to switch user!

bebe27151
10-11-2012, 15:02
i tried that the other day and couldn't get it to work - it won't let you look for the drives or files ?

That was the problem I was having ... but have got around the problem now .. but thanks for your help! Hope they sort it out soon though

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

That was the reason I was having problems .. got around it for now thanks .. but hope they get it fixed and running again soon .. thanks again