PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden I'm going to recommend a guy for tiling, plastering or cement work

seanocelt
11-11-2012, 20:10
A (Spanish/Italian) family near me asked if i knew of a plasterer/tiler. I put them in touch with a guy i know. They are ecstatic at the results and price. If anyone has work they want priced PM me, the fella is not a forum member , but through me will give a favourable quote. Sean.

allao
16-11-2012, 00:59
Know some guy who painted my apartment for rent last year. Got several quotes ranging from 5 to 8 EUR per square meter (the apartment is about 80 sq.m.) and that was quite expensive. So luckily enough, got this guy's contact no, and he painted the whole apartment is 2 days for just 250 EUR, though with one-two coats of white as the walls were white previously.
Can pm his phone no.

timmylish
16-11-2012, 03:10
Know some guy who painted my apartment for rent last year. Got several quotes ranging from 5 to 8 EUR per square meter (the apartment is about 80 sq.m.) and that was quite expensive. So luckily enough, got this guy's contact no, and he painted the whole apartment is 2 days for just 250 EUR, though with one-two coats of white as the walls were white previously.
Can pm his phone no.

Might I ask if you are refering to the same guy as the O/p is talking about. If not do you not think you should have written a seperate posting to keep things simple. Now people coming on are going to be confused as to whom is being recommended as per the heading of this post!

seanocelt
16-11-2012, 10:58
Im assuming its a different guy, but i am confused too!

allao
17-11-2012, 00:58
Hi,
Really sorry for confusion, that was not my intention. I speak about another guy, not the o/p talked about. And it would be really wiser to divide o/p and my post into 2 posts, but do not know how.