PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can I get a traditional Christmas lunch in Puerto de la Cruz?

SeanC
12-11-2012, 11:41
At a bit of a loss for ideas on this so where better to turn to than here! :bowdown:

Has anyone got any ideas on where to bring some visiting rellies to eat on Christmas Day?

I may be wrong but I get the feeling the demand for restaurants to open on Christmas Day in Puerto is nowhere near as big as in the south. I've emailed a couple of hotels asking for information on the possibility & the silence (so far) is deafening.

Am I missing something? :confused:

Megaloo
12-11-2012, 14:34
There will be a few Restaurants open, but will probably not be a traditional Christmas Dinner, but usual Menu.

I will try to find out, I think the Welcome Inn and maybe the Robin Hood will be serving Traditional Christmas Lunch, but these are not what I call Restaraunts but serve excellent food and good value for money,more bars.

melm
12-11-2012, 19:18
I agree with megaloo most of the restaurants will be serving their usual menus.

If it is tradional British food your after you will probably need to go to the Robin Hood or the Welcome Inn.

Both very nice and good value....but not fancy restaurants.

SeanC
13-11-2012, 00:15
Thanks for the pointers ladies. Much appreciated! :)

bugardi
04-01-2013, 17:00
Thanks for the pointers ladies. Much appreciated! :)

Where´s the Welcome Inn ?????

AL JAY
04-01-2013, 18:14
Where´s the Welcome Inn ?????

Its in Puerto De La Cruz on Calle De Valois.

TOTO 99
04-01-2013, 21:18
Its in Puerto De La Cruz on Calle De Valois.

Handy for next christmas mate..:lol:

AL JAY
04-01-2013, 21:50
Handy for next christmas mate..:lol:

They like their reservations in early :D ... Turkeys are rare up t'North :whistle: